Backyard Fun

My daughter was bored so grab her little brothers Daisy Rifle for some fun

I reminded her that good form reaps rewards......
stance.jpg

she proved it true.

result.jpg

She's got the tactical stance thing going. Impressive.

I'm hoping that at least one of my two daughters (aged 11 months and 2 1/2 yrs) takes some interest in shooting. As it is, they each already own 3 AR15 lower receivers so that I can build one rifle each for them with enough left over for their kids.
(does that make me nuts?)

Don

I missed the eye protection. I have to admit I never wore it when shooting BB guns. The crazy thing is those copper coated hard steel BBs are more likely to ricochet back at you than a .22. How stupid were we??

Thanks Mchhncbill - I bought them in the summer of 08 after the Republican convention. I knew McCain was going to lose I could feel it in my gut. I bought them before the prices started going up.
A friend of mine asked me if I felt dumb since a new AWB hasn't materialized. I told him no. For me they weren't about speculation like some people who bought quantities back then. For me they were about hedging against an uncertain future. Like insurance. When you renew your homeowners insurance every year you don't think "damn, I wasted money last year. i wish my house burnt down".

But I digress. Lets keep the focus on the kids in this thread.

Don

Back
Top Bottom