• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Backorder...

So with today being payday I've been looking at 9mm uppers for my AR-build. All the on-line places i've looked at are back ordered, some indefinitely. Any one know where I can go to find a complete 9mm upper? If I have to i'll just order when I can and wait the 60-90 days, but I'd like to have something in my hands in a week or two. I've been considering the RRA 9mm mid-length completed upper, but anything comparable thats in stock will do. I'd also be willing to buy all the parts separately but that seems to be even more difficult given the current supply and demand.

Thanks.

you try spike's? i didn't see them listed on their site but i know they used to do 9mm builds--you might luck out if they have any leftover inventory kicking around.

also people hate on them but they've just been sipping the 'ol haterade, check olympic arms. i had an olympic arms 9mm and the only issue was the fact that it used sten mags which were twice as old as i am. everything else was rock solid and it shot great. plus they do 10mm uppers. [wink]

I drove to remsport. John had all the parts in stock and built my upper while I tried to keep up with him running around the place.

Instant gratification and the ability to choose/customize

So with today being payday I've been looking at 9mm uppers for my AR-build. All the on-line places i've looked at are back ordered, some indefinitely. Any one know where I can go to find a complete 9mm upper? If I have to i'll just order when I can and wait the 60-90 days, but I'd like to have something in my hands in a week or two. I've been considering the RRA 9mm mid-length completed upper, but anything comparable thats in stock will do. I'd also be willing to buy all the parts separately but that seems to be even more difficult given the current supply and demand.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom