Background check

MacNH

NES Member
Tried to pick up Ruger Mark IV target at SO yesterday. They said background checks are taking 2 to 5 days right now. Anyone else seeing the same?

Tried to pick up Ruger Mark IV target at SO yesterday. They said background checks are taking 2 to 5 days right now. Anyone else seeing the same?

For NH residents buying handguns, yes, this is true, BG checks range between 24hrs to 72hrs or more for handguns right now.

ETA: It's been this way for months, since the start of Corona BS, although at one point they had caught up and it was solid next day, but that didn't last
very long. In March it was a week or more and some checks dragged out for weeks.

Thanks. My first purchase since the Pandemic. I thought with the short availability of Guns for sale that the check was going to fly through.

Thanks. My first purchase since the Pandemic. I thought with the short availability of Guns for sale that the check was going to fly through.

There are still some guns to buy, it's nowhere near the shortage on ammo. Look at gunbroker, still tons of stuff there, as an example.

Back
Top Bottom