• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Back to KTP

I gotta stop looking at thier used gun section. Heading down agian this weekend to grab a little gem. I was just there last month after seeing another one on thier site. This is gonna get expensive.

I gotta stop looking at thier used gun section. Heading down agian this weekend to grab a little gem. I was just there last month after seeing another one on thier site. This is gonna get expensive.

You should call ahead and have them set the particular item aside for you, 7 day hold, no cost to do that....that way it will still be there when you drive there.

I was just there last weekend....picked out a couple of items on the used search list, called and had them hold it.....Nice people to deal with there, I know I'll be back again. Added plus is being able to drive over the bridge into New HAmpshire and do the in-state transaction there...!!

My wife and I own a second home about 20 miles from KTP. Sometimes when we're looking for something to do we'll take a spin over there. I bought one of my gun safes {on sale} and one of my G23's there.I can't imagine anyone buying a "new" gun from KTP. My last gun purchase was a S+W 1911 w/adjustable sights from Ware Gun Shop. Paid $695.99 plus tax for it. Same gun at KTP is $880 plus tax. My Glock I bought a Four Seasons was alot cheaper than the one I bought at KTP. When I first moved here I never expected to find such great prices on guns . Whenever I get the GOAL newsletter the first thing I look at is the back page. I can't wait for the spring gun sales. [twisted]

hikerlt said:
You should call ahead and have them set the particular item aside for you, 7 day hold, no cost to do that....that way it will still be there when you drive there.

Did that the day after I saw the gun listed on thier site. It's a HK P7, my 2nd squueze cocker and 5th HK.

Yeah, their new gun prices ain't the greatest usually. but sometimes thier used prices are even worse. Buddy went there to buy a gun. Wanted a Ruger 22/45. The new one was only $50 more than a used one. same when he bought his Glock. New one with adj sights was $80 more than same model with fixed sights that was used. just gotta know what you're looking for and what the going prices are.

Back
Top Bottom