Back the Blue - 9/11 Memorial Rally Tomorrow Morning at the Lexington Battle Green

Freddy B

NES Member
Sorry for the last minute notice, but if you can make it please come. The spoiled pukes from the "Sunrise" movement have already announced they will be there to "counter-protest" (lower image). Hope to see you there.

1599768619765.png
1599769160621.png

Attachments

• 1599768832702.png
    1599768832702.png
    733 KB · Views: 5
What does either have to do with honoring 9/11 victims? Seems to me they’re just exploiting the date and that’s not cool.

This was the announcement from our state committee person to all the GOP town and city committees in the district:

Hi All,

Tomorrow, we gather on the historic Lexington Green to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice nineteen years ago, and to honor those who daily put their lives on the line to protect us. We will represent our fellow Americans who love this country and support the institutions that helped to make this the great nation that it is today. We stand with the Minutemen of long ago who stood against tyranny and for freedom and self-government.

There is a possibility that there might be a rabble of misguided youth who wish to disrupt our peaceful rally. Their minds have been poisoned by a radical ideology, a false history of the U.S., and a hatred for the things we cherish. Their behavior and rants are designed to intimidate and menace. Based on a recent event in Waltham, the clash is over words and ideologies. I doubt that either side wishes to escalate.

Let us remember why we are gathering, who we are gathering for, and who stood on these same grounds 255 years ago and not let a few agitators detract us from our cause. We owe it to ourselves and our children to honor and preserve what our fathers built.

I will be there tomorrow. Hope to see you at 8:30 a.m.

Jim Dixon
Republican State Committeeman
3rd Middlesex District

Serving Bedford, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Lexington, Lincoln, Sudbury, Waltham, Weston

What does either have to do with honoring 9/11 victims? Seems to me they’re just exploiting the date and that’s not cool.
I agree, something weird about mixing Lexington Green, 9/11, and back the blue. Strikes me as similar to tearing down statues. Muddling up American history to me is as bad as trying to erase American history.

Yeah... this pisses me off.

Not surprising it will piss off some folks with maybe some closer connections to 9/11 as well.
I think it’s in poor taste and could’ve easily been done the next day, which would also allow a greater presence of people off of work.

OP, I’m not trying to subvert your post here, you didn’t plan this thing, but enough people did that should know better.

Is there one black person that lives in Lexington? I don't get the residents of these rich white liberal suburbs. They have had zero exposure to black people their entire lives. Try taking a public bus through Crown heights/Bed-Stuy Brooklyn after dark or ordering Popeyes in Harlem. The virtue-signaling is out of control, but at least it identifies the hypocrites easily.

Is there one black person that lives in Lexington? I don't get the residents of these rich white liberal suburbs. They have had zero exposure to black people their entire lives. Try taking a public bus through Crown heights/Bed-Stuy Brooklyn after dark or ordering Popeyes in Harlem. The virtue-signaling is out of control, but at least it identifies the hypocrites easily.
Really hard to unpack the amount of racism in this post. From the "you need to know a black person to believe they deserve basic human rights" to the reference to presumably a rough neighborhood in NY (relevance in a Lexington thread?). If you're going to judge groups by their worst then turn in your guns because people have done some terrible things with them.

I drove through Lexington and Concord yesterday... more BLM yard signs than I could count.

Way more than Lowell...

1599780536302.png

and these...

1599780470007.png

Number of Black faces out walking and enjoying the day? Zero, Zilch, Nada...

Lilly White towns with palpable guilt...

Last edited:
I drove through Lexington and Concord yesterday... more BLM yard signs than I could count.
Those are probably the most common. Other goodies include "Love Trumps Hate" or "Hate Has No Home Here". Yeah, you have no hate, unless it's a viewpoint you disagree with. You think hate is commonly found in other homes and you're the standout? f***in hate these people. Bring on the civil war and watch these p*****s crumble.

Do you think if I parked my truck near the minuteman statue that they,ll put it in the back for me after they tear it down? It,ed be a great addition to my yard 😇

View attachment 388638

and these...

View attachment 388636

Number of Black faces out walking and enjoying the day? Zero, Zilch, Nada...

Lilly White towns with palpable guilt...

LOVE IS LOVE
WATER IS LIFE

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

The leftist Lexington cucks are too busy at home watching their stock portfolios to stand around on a street corner to backup their absurd facade of being BLM supporters.
Rest assured, if violent BLM protestors EVER came within a block of their homes, they'd be screaming for the police to protect them. They are a national embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom