• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Back the Blue - 9/11 Memorial Rally Tomorrow Morning at the Lexington Battle Green

I counted approximately 20 of us around the Captain Parker statue and maybe 30 "Counter Protesters" about 20 feet away on a traffic island and across the street. This photo doesn't show all the people standing in front of the statue.

View attachment 388894
Not too bad, then. If it's truly a back the blue/ 9-11 thing, I would have left the Trump stuff at home.

9-11 needs to be a national day of mourning.
At the moment the first plane hit, we had a moment of silence and then recited the pledge of allegiance. At the moment the 2nd plane hit, we again had a moment of silence and then sang the national anthem. I know it sounds corny, but being there it was very moving.

Really hard to unpack the amount of racism in this post. From the "you need to know a black person to believe they deserve basic human rights" to the reference to presumably a rough neighborhood in NY (relevance in a Lexington thread?). If you're going to judge groups by their worst then turn in your guns because people have done some terrible things with them.

Just to be clear , I've gotten around a bit and I can tell you for a straight up fact that the worst and I mean THE worst racists i have come across EVER have been virtue signalling liberal suck ass twits when they think no one is listening.
Me thinks thou protest too much.

I counted approximately 20 of us around the Captain Parker statue and maybe 30 "Counter Protesters" about 20 feet away on a traffic island and across the street. This photo doesn't show all the people standing in front of the statue.

View attachment 388894

At least you had Dairy Pure on your side. That's a solid win.

#chocolatemilkistasty

Ugh, how about a 'Return to Normalcy' day. I mean, seriously, be as 'progressive' as you want to be, just quit burning down buildings and throwing feces.

The blue will get no support from me until they start enforcing the damn law against BLM and Antifa. All I ever see is Police standing down, huddling in groups and avoiding conflict with rioters/BLM.

Then its the usual excuse" cant touch the protesters, stand down orders blah, blah"... yet when BLM/Antifa bust into a restaurant and start smashing the place up, anyone caught defending themselves against the thugs get arrested. Its horseshit!

Its spiraling out of control real fast and soon the ones who are law abiding might realize that they are the only ones being punished... when that switch gets flipped, its party time. (not in a good way)

Back
Top Bottom