babes with guns

Any sexiness is promptly ruined by either airsoft guns or horrible trigger discipline.

Also, what's with the raft of hawt girlz wit GUNZ threads lately? Y'all just discovering such a thing exists?

at the bottom of the page there is a link to NWS pics.

didn't see it

hot damn. I can visually remove the photoshop and she's still a smokeshow. reps for the link OP
lead-user-girls-guns-acme-500-41.jpg

I wonder how the girl in#5 feels about losing the end of her thumb when she pulls the trigger and the cylinder flash blows it off.

#8's balloon knot is either busted or she/he is tucking.......the old sat on some gum gag.

Awesome link, thanks.

Didn't #27 just get sentenced to 25 years in Oklahoma. She got caught hiding that during the strip search, the handle was sticking out [laugh]

Edit: she is definitely NOT GUILTY.

I wonder how the girl in#5 feels about losing the end of her thumb when she pulls the trigger and the cylinder flash blows it off.

Idk, but id bet most girls feel it was all over too fast when things go off in there hands, [smile]

Last edited:
lead-user-girls-guns-acme-500-14.jpg

Does this girl have 3 fingers on the trigger?
twitch.gif

Any sexiness is promptly ruined by either airsoft guns or horrible trigger discipline.

Also, what's with the raft of hawt girlz wit GUNZ threads lately? Y'all just discovering such a thing exists?
+1 to both.

Back
Top Bottom