• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

B&T introduces the Station SIX, take my money!

JRT

NES Member
B&T has launched the Station SIX in the US and while I’m not an assassin (yet) I want one now! Seriously, if you sell guns and you can get one I will buy it today. The Station SIX is based on the VP-9 which is a Veterinary Pistol sold in Europe. It origins date back to the Welrod pistol. The Welrod was a WW2 assassin pistol and very cool. The Station 6 is basically a bolt action pistol in 9mm or 45ACP. Without the sound of the action and the elimination of port pop this pistol is quiet.

TFB video

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Z1yLhHaw8

Attachments

• 1A55912F-27A7-483B-AF11-5C199E7600C0.jpeg
    1A55912F-27A7-483B-AF11-5C199E7600C0.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 81C9F824-D769-4C58-B871-F3DBB7F4C31D.jpeg
    81C9F824-D769-4C58-B871-F3DBB7F4C31D.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 3
Weird mag/grip design, but cool concept. That being said, I thought I saw James from TFB once shoot a pistol with a suppressor with the slide lock/safety on, thus eliminating the semi-auto cycling. Fired just fine and was a lot quieter without the action noise. Same net result without shelling out B&T money?

Weird mag/grip design, but cool concept. That being said, I thought I saw James from TFB once shoot a pistol with a suppressor with the slide lock/safety on, thus eliminating the semi-auto cycling. Fired just fine and was a lot quieter without the action noise. Same net result without shelling out B&T money?
The weird mag/grip design is not available in the USA, thats the VP-9 and only in Europe. The Station SIX uses 1911 mags. Are you talking about the KAC XM9 (Hush Puppy) on a Beretta 92 with a slide lock? Very cool combo as well! I have this combo, I'm waiting for my Beretta to come back from MOD Armory with the slide lock. This whole package cost me a grand more than the B&T lol, KAC stuff ain't cheap and the slide mod was $1,800.

1610652058861.png

The weird mag/grip design is not available in the USA, thats the VP-9 and only in Europe. The Station SIX uses 1911 mags. Are you talking about the KAC XM9 (Hush Puppy) on a Beretta 92 with a slide lock? Very cool combo as well! I have this combo, I'm waiting for my Beretta to come back from MOD Armory with the slide lock. This whole package cost me a grand more than the B&T lol, KAC stuff ain't cheap and the slide mod was $1,800.

View attachment 435841

Nice set up. I don't recall exactly what TFB did, but what you wrote sounds about right. That's got to be as close to "Hollywood Quiet" subsonic 9mm can get.

Nice set up. I don't recall exactly what TFB did, but what you wrote sounds about right. That's got to be as close to "Hollywood Quiet" subsonic 9mm can get.
It's a wipe based silencer and when the wipes are new it will vent gas for 10 to 15 seconds after a single shot. Its 22 subsonic suppressed quiet, pretty crazy. The wipes will last about 15 rounds.

Beretta has an offering for this actually. If I remember correctly it's where the safety decocker should be on a 92 but it just locks the gun in place

My wife said the same thing. Just finished putting the vault door on her walk in closet. Room for plenty more guns!

I'm ok with just this.

Heckler-Koch-VP-series-pistol_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom