B & K Sales

B & K Sales LLC

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hello…..I have had the opportunity to meet many of you during the Mosin-Nagant group buy and have met many NES members at different gun shows.

For those I have not met, I have been operating B & K Sales since 1988, then as now as a part-time shop. I retired from duty with the Army National Guard in 2005 after almost 42 years of service (24 years active duty). I now work full-time as a Department of Defense Civilian Contactor for the Army National Guard.

I offer transfer services, custom orders and I do a large number of Estate appraisals. I also have a large number of Law Enforcement Officers that refer individuals interested in selling family member’s firearms. This results in my being able to offer many first time available and unique firearms to the shooting community. I currently have over 250 firearms in stock. If anyone would like to obtain a listing of what I have, just e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks for looking

Brian K Wooley (Bamp)

colt_fan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Met with Brian the other day and picked up a K31 without an import marks and an Enfield MK3 from him. He also showed me some other interesting pieces he has. A Mosin sniper, a Mauser Sniper that has not been peened and a AR15 with a 50 Beowulf upper! I'll be posting pics of new C&R acquisitions shortly.

colt_fan

NES Member
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Can you post your hours of operation? I am in Natick quite often and would love to stop by and see the shop.
Thanks....
Brian at B&K Sales does appointments only. If you are looking for Glocks, he always has a bunch that are at a realistic price relative to the rest of the US!

Knicks

NES Member
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Just visited B&K for the first time and left with a YHM stripped receiver. Great service, will be back again.

Top Bottom