• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

B&K sales natick, ma

met him at the big e today. his selection seemed very good. does anyone know of his reputation? the owners name is brian wooley. I would have bought a colt commander on the spot, but i'm waiting on my new ltc "this week it will be in". I wasn't aware that you can't buy anything with your expired ltc, but you can still carry for up to 3 months? I went looking for a sig 210, but he had some rare pistols that were 100 years old and still like new. it's probally better that my license wasn't good for purchasing.

I wasn't aware that you can't buy anything with your expired ltc, but you can still carry for up to 3 months?
Hopefully one of the lawyers on this list can clarify - this may be a case of caution on the part of the shop owner rather than law.

I met Brian thru Shotgun News and now I use him exclusivley for out of state purchases. I would recommend Brian to anyone, and do regularly recommend him to my soldiers , here, overseas, that want to buy guns now and send them home.
My tastes differ from most of what he sells himself, but I have done about 10-12 transactions with him, inbound and outbound.
I really cant say enough good things about him.
I believe Martlet can also speak to him, as well as one of my soldiers here, who works with him when she's not in Iraq.

I have done business with Brian, and he is an awesome guy to deal with. [smile]
Gary

As a storefront is required by statute, I'd love to see how he managed it - IF he did.

Even if Google Maps doesn't drop you right on top of the shop, from the neighborhood, it looks like it's all commercial. It's probably a one room office in one of those buildings. That's all you need for a storefront, right?

23 Main Street would be right near the Medical Supply place on Route 27 just North of the Intersection of 135. Just a trucker's guesstimate though...

There are several large commercial/ office buildings on those corners, so my guess would be that it's an office space.

23 Main Street would be right near the Medical Supply place on Route 27 just North of the Intersection of 135. Just a trucker's guesstimate though...

There are several large commercial/ office buildings on those corners, so my guess would be that it's an office space.

Hmmm, on my way to the gym today I will try and swing by there and see what I can see.

You have to call/email and set up an appointment... it's not the kind of place you can just swing by and expect him to be at during business hours.

I tried to get Brian to join NES last time I saw him. His user name on gunbroker is bamp but it doesn't seem like he updates it all too often.

He shares a store front with another business in downtown Natick. He doesn't stock anything in the store but can get his hands on just about anything you need. He's a great guy. Super helpful, real nice, fair priced. I use him exclusively for FFL transfers; inbound and out... but mostly in [wink] Just give him a call and let him know what you're looking for.

I tried to get Brian to join NES last time I saw him. His user name on gunbroker is bamp but it doesn't seem like he updates it all too often.

He shares a store front with another business in downtown Natick. He doesn't stock anything in the store but can get his hands on just about anything you need. He's a great guy. Super helpful, real nice, fair priced. I use him exclusively for FFL transfers; inbound and out... but mostly in [wink] Just give him a call and let him know what you're looking for.

He joined.

http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=95

B & K ++++

[grin]Just completed my second transaction with Brian and again he made the transaction quick and easy. This was just a transfer, only 25.00 dollars and he picked up the gun and delivered it to me in Natick. First transation was a nice colt. Now here is the best part, Brian told me that he is very close to launching a new web site. After talking with him a little bit about his inventory, clearly this is going to be a great site!![wink]

B & K Sales-Natick, MA

If you're looking for something odd or hard to find, give Brian a PM. I've been looking for a Bushmaster Bullpup for quite some time. He shot me a PM this weekend and today I picked up a pristine rifle. Easy to deal with and he has an unique inventory.

Thanks!

for what its worth, i saw this company at the west springfield gun show he had 20+ glock assortment, all going at non-inflated massachusetts prices, i picked up a glock 26 night sights for lower 5's and everything else was priced to MOVE ,i wish i saw him earlier cause i woulda bought more! i dont think words can describe this seller, i think he made a lot of peoples gun dreams come true with rare guns priced right in this state of "sellers" market handguns

Brian is a really good guy. He has done a couple of transfers for me recently for items bought on GunBroker. He is fun to chat with, very knowledgeable, and very concerned about customer service.

Most of all I would describe him as very trustworthy in any transaction.

Best,

Rich

Back
Top Bottom