• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

B & K Sales, LLC - Natick, MA

I stopped by Saturday and picked up a nice TC Hawken rifle for a great price. I'm going to make some noise with it today! The store is stocked with a ton of interesting guns. I've bought, sold and transfered there and its always pleasure to deal with Brian.

Did a transfer here a while ago for a tough to find in MA gun. Guys were very easy to work with, sent their info to his FFL, etc. Definitley some cool stuff in there...if only I had more spending $. Nice to find a relaxing place, no judging, great service.

Just went in there for the first time last night. Did a transfer with them. Was in and out within 5-10 minutes. At another shop I've done transfers with it easily would have been 30-45 mins. I'll be doing all future transfers with them! Transfer costs are the lowest around too!

My experiences at B&K have always been positive. Nice guys. Fun to talk to. Always a few interesting milsurps. A Recent transfer was quick and easy.

Just wanted to give this store one more final recommendation. As some of yo umay know I've moved out of MA to OH (and the grass is greener on the otherside). My wife had work obligations up until Friday (4/24) so we still had our house in MA. I went home to pack up the house this weekend and found a letter from Brian sent on April 10th. He had found a box for a used Shield I had bought from him 2 years ago as well as an extra mag. I feel like few shops would go this extra mile to get in contact with me 2 years later but B&K did and I feel that is a real stand up act. I can't recommend this shop enough and am going to miss going there.

Another really fine experience at B&K, but this time on the sell side instead of the buy side. Brian helped me sell a high condition pre-ban gun through consignment at his shop. One of his regular customers picked up a highly desirable piece, I got the price I was looking for, and B&K made a small fee.

Win/Win/Win

Participated in a group by that they ran. Pleasant experience all around, Brian is a great guy, easy to deal with, great to talk to, and the coffee is always on!

Picked up an ERMA 22 today,that they put on hold for me.What can I say they are just great people to deal with.

+1 It's nice to have a shop to go to where they treat you like a friend, not just a customer.

A thank you to Brian, the owner. I met another NES member at B&K to perform a transfer. Apparently, state law prohibits an ffl from performing the transfer of this particular category of firearm. The transfer could of course proceed as a private transfer. Brian went out of his way to make this happen by allowing us to use his personal computer to fill out an efa10.
When we asked how we could repay the favor, he suggested only that we might donate to the Liberty House - http://libertyhousenh.org/ - a halfway house for veterans.
Very cool.

Stopped by this week to get an inbound transfer started.

Fantastic folks, great conversations, and an amazing selection of interesting firearms.

Looking forward to seeing what comes in next. I have a feeling my wallet will be lighter and my Mrs. less than enthusiastic about this great local shop!

I've always had good experiences dealing with Brian. He has gone out of his way for me once when he really didn't need to, and I am very grateful for it. Great family to do business with.

Back
Top Bottom