• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AZ travel nurse looking for people to hunt small game with (AIR GUN)

Hi,

I am a travel nurse from AZ spending the next three months in MA.

Looking for people to do hunting with my goal is to due eradication hunting rats or pigeons but willing to hunt other things. Unfortunately, all my friends that grew up here moved.

(only looking to do things that are in accordance with local hunting rules). Willing to travel to NH, MA, VT

I am a responsible person.

-AZ hunting license.

-AZ Finger print clearance card.

-Just completed AZ Hunter safety course.

-I will get a hunting license in any state I can hunt.

If anyone knows any hunters that need help with pests or squirrel hunting.

If you have friends looking for others to hunt with unfortunatly MA is not very gun friendly.

Jonathan.

Gray squirrel does not open until September, and most other species open in October. I’m not aware of anyone who hunts rats and there is no pigeon hunting in MA. Please read the regulations on hunting your chosen game in MA and be aware that even something like squirrel is not a free for all: there are bag limits, restrictions on what you can use and where, and other considerations too.

The are only a few species with seasons open year round: red squirrel and skunk come to mind, but there are a few others too. Crow is also in season right now but can only be hunted Friday’s, Saturday’s, and Monday’s. You would have a hard time using a common pellet gun for crow, however.

Your best bet would be to find somebody who knows a farmer with a pest problem.

You would have a hard time using a common pellet gun for crow, however.
Agreed -- crows are a tough target (Beeman has twice made rifles designed around this) , and wicked smart to boot.

Gray squirrel does not open until September, and most other species open in October. I’m not aware of anyone who hunts rats and there is no pigeon hunting in MA. Please read the regulations on hunting your chosen game in MA and be aware that even something like squirrel is not a free for all: there are bag limits, restrictions on what you can use and where, and other considerations too.

The are only a few species with seasons open year round: red squirrel and skunk come to mind, but there are a few others too. Crow is also in season right now but can only be hunted Friday’s, Saturday’s, and Monday’s. You would have a hard time using a common pellet gun for crow, however.
All true

Mass Grey squirrel season dates

Zones 1-9 opens sep 9.... rifle and shotgun allowed except wma stocked with pheasant during the open season on pheasant where shotgun only.

Zones 10-14 opens oct 19.....shotgun only on grey squirrel

Back
Top Bottom