AZ rancher charged with murdering an illegal on his land

Should have identified as a transgender Katie Hobbs supporter. He'd be out by now.

"But under Arizona law, deadly force is allowed on one's own property if the homeowner believes it 'immediately necessary' to prevent trespassing."

Ummmm, Hmmmmm. So if your land isn't posted and some guy is chasing mule deer onto your property, you can shoot them dead??? Something sounds awful confusing about that, assuming it's anywhere NEAR the actual AZ statute.

I've read some of the horror stories of what these ranchers along the boarder have to deal with on a daily basis .
Cattle fences cut every f*cking day .
Some of them it's so bad they have to sleep in shifts because if it's not nailed down it's gone in the morning.
There was even a couple at one ranch that got murdered in their sleep.
This is their lives 24/7 ,365 days a year.
Nobody is lifting a finger to help and Obama even threatened to arrest some of them that formed a group to protect their properties.
Doesn't sound like a fun life being perpetually under siege .

It's worse - ship the migrants to Northern cities and the mayors and town fathers of those cities will ask why they didn't get left in TX and AZ and NM where "they can handle them." It's hypocrisy at it's finest.

Ummmm, Hmmmmm. So if your land isn't posted and some guy is chasing mule deer onto your property, you can shoot them dead??? Something sounds awful confusing about that, assuming it's anywhere NEAR the actual AZ statute.
my first impression was the same thing......some hunter ir hiker gets lost and wanders on someone's land and you can blast then from your porch legally? I wanted to post the same thing but figured I'd wait for someone else to post first.....seems to be alot of blow hard nesers creaming their jeans over the fantasy if sitting on their porch blasting "trespassers"

Telling someone to leave your land while openly carrying a firearm can be, and in many places IS, considered using deadly force.

So for a landowner to trespass a group of criminals on his land with a rifle at low ready, he is committing deadly force assault.
But if he's not armed he's got a good chance of getting attacked with deadly force.

It's worse - ship the migrants to Northern cities and the mayors and town fathers of those cities will ask why they didn't get left in TX and AZ and NM where "they can handle them." It's hypocrisy at it's finest.
Posted land???? This isn't New England. Land in most of the country doesn't need to be posted.

Its considered private and if your gonna walk on it, your taking your chances. Especially in cattle thief country.

Or a lot of places for that matter, like in your mule deer scenario, if your trespassing hunting on a ranch that guides for mule deer....what kind of greeting might you expect from the
owner of that place? At the least I'd expect a gun in the face for being stupid and not knowing the boundaries.

This guy did a lot of things stupidly and should have done it differently.....because Im sure in that area Ranchers have done it differently before.....alot...but he's a now become a government posterboy.

Its the governments fault for not keeping the border secure, if they want to save illegal alien lives, then they should be making shit sure they aren't encroaching on peoples property.

Don't we pay federal taxes for that sort of thing??? Like everything else when it comes to private property protection. The government is great at taking our money, but poor at doing what they are supposed to do with it. In fact, they plain just do the opposite a lot of times and use it against us. Antifa riots being the biggest example.

We are pretty bad consumers of our tax money....we keep paying more and getting shit over and over.

Last edited:
Posted land???? This isn't New England. Land in most of the country doesn't need to be posted.

Its considered private and if your gonna walk on it, your taking your chances. Especially in cattle thief country.

Or a lot of places for that matter, like in your mule deer scenario, if your trespassing hunting on a ranch that guides for mule deer....what kind of greeting might you expect from the
owner of that place? At the least I'd expect a gun in the face for being stupid and not knowing the boundaries.

This guy did a lot of things stupidly and should have done it differently.....because Im sure in that area Ranchers have done it differently before.....alot...but he's a now become a government posterboy.

Its the governments fault for not keeping the border secure, if they want to save illegal alien lives, then they should be making shit sure they aren't encroaching on peoples property.

Don't we pay federal taxes for that sort of thing??? Like everything else when it comes to private property protection. The government is great at taking our money, but poor at doing what they are supposed to do with it. In fact, they plain just do the opposite a lot of times and use it against us. Antifa riots being the biggest example.

We are pretty bad consumers of our tax money....we keep paying more and getting shit over and over.
So.....hiker or hunter gets lost anf ends up accidentally on private land......land owner kills them.... your saying that's legal?

So.....hiker or hunter gets lost anf ends up accidentally on private land......land owner kills them.... and that's ok in your book?

I think we need a point of clarification.... US CITIZENS and legal aliens enjoy the protection of US laws... Illegal aliens should not...

Now we can debate the whole "how would he have known" thing... go ahead. I'm not debating that. I'm merely stating in the circumstances of this case, he shouldn't have been charged.

Biden's intransigence vis-a-vis the border situation, while Americans are being victimized every day from violence and the influx of deadly fentanyl, is just more evidence that he's a traitor.

Legal Latino immigrants, btw, are the hardest working people I've met, way more than lazy ass whites and blacks.

Back
Top Bottom