AZ rancher charged with murdering an illegal on his land

Not good , judge refuses to lower his bail. It sits at $1 million

Cuen-Butimea, meanwhile, has had a history of illegally crossing the US-Mexico border, according to federal court records, and was deported back to his home country multiple times — most recently in 2016.

Should have identified as a transgender Katie Hobbs supporter. He'd be out by now.

"But under Arizona law, deadly force is allowed on one's own property if the homeowner believes it 'immediately necessary' to prevent trespassing."

poorly written headline. He’s charged with “shooting dead Mexican,” did they mean he shot the man dead, or he’s charged with mutilation of a corpse by shooting a dead man?

smells bad for him. smells like an interrupted smuggling operation of border patrol goons, if you think of a remote ranch, and the words
"US Border Patrol agents informed the county sheriff's department of a 'possible active shooter' at the scene". a friendly condor birdie flying nearby told them?

I've read some of the horror stories of what these ranchers along the boarder have to deal with on a daily basis .
Cattle fences cut every f*cking day .
Some of them it's so bad they have to sleep in shifts because if it's not nailed down it's gone in the morning.
There was even a couple at one ranch that got murdered in their sleep.
This is their lives 24/7 ,365 days a year.
Nobody is lifting a finger to help and Obama even threatened to arrest some of them that formed a group to protect their properties.
Doesn't sound like a fun life being perpetually under siege .

Not good , judge refuses to lower his bail. It sits at $1 million

But under Arizona law, deadly force is allowed on one's own property if the homeowner believes it 'immediately necessary' to prevent trespassing.

Then why was he charged?

Come on, man! You know why!

For one, the Santa Cruz sheriff is a far left nut. I’m sure that’s a factor.

“ But under Arizona law, deadly force is allowed on one's own property if the homeowner believes it 'immediately necessary' to prevent trespassing.”

If that’s the law, how is he charged? It looks like AZ has a very strong castle doctrine.

I guess he’ll be deported and not return now.

Guy sank himself. AZ protects use of force if immediately necessary but he opened his mouth and may have shown that it may not have been immediately necessary.

Also, his fan fiction where he actively described his boner for shooting Mexicans on his ranch probably didn't help his cause.

Old dude watched too much Yellowstone and forgot that in the real world, you kind of need that lawyer after you start dropping people for walking across your land.

Guy sank himself. AZ protects use of force if immediately necessary but he opened his mouth and may have shown that it may not have been immediately necessary.

Also, his fan fiction where he actively described his boner for shooting Mexicans on his ranch probably didn't help his cause.

Old dude watched too much Yellowstone and forgot that in the real world, you kind of need that lawyer after you start dropping people for walking across your land.

The jury is still going to be from Arizona. Getting a unanimous jury to convict him may be extremely difficult.

I've read some of the horror stories of what these ranchers along the boarder have to deal with on a daily basis .
Cattle fences cut every f*cking day .
Some of them it's so bad they have to sleep in shifts because if it's not nailed down it's gone in the morning.
There was even a couple at one ranch that got murdered in their sleep.
This is their lives 24/7 ,365 days a year.
Nobody is lifting a finger to help and Obama even threatened to arrest some of them that formed a group to protect their properties.
Doesn't sound like a fun life being perpetually under siege .
There's real life cattle rustling going on. I worked with one rancher to try and stop it on his land. Spent more time on his land than I probably should have to wave the flag.

Not guilty..

It takes Biden seven days to shoot down a spy balloon..

It only took God six days to create everything…

Somebody has take control of the border… other than the cartel

Not guilty..

It takes Biden seven days to shoot down a spy balloon..

It only took God six days to create everything…

Somebody has take control of the border… other than the cartel

The standard for self defense is fear of great bodily injury or death. biden has made the border so lawless and dangerous, I’m sure everyone near the border is in fear 24/7. Not only has biden made the area so dangerous, the property these people own is basically worthless, who would want to move to those areas?

The standard for self defense is fear of great bodily injury or death. biden has made the border so lawless and dangerous, I’m sure everyone near the border is in fear 24/7. Not only has biden made the area so dangerous, the property these people own is basically worthless, who would want to move to those areas?
Apparently, it’s only a one-way imaginary line..

View: https://youtu.be/KAxfOTUsi2Q

Back
Top Bottom