AZ - Jose Guerena Shot 60 Times By SWAT Team

He didn’t post that about Jose specifically, but rather about another unfortunate victim to a middle or the night no knock raid, in the protecting and serving thread. I figure he’d have the same opinion here too, as it’s so similar.
Its not similar at all, and misquoting me from another thread is rather pathetic. Also realize I am from Massachusetts. You shoot at someone busting through you door your front door like that guy did from the couch and the chances of you going to jail if you survive are quite high. Yea its a weak liberal logic mindset but its how the laws are in this state, especially for the fact that you cant see or identify what's coming through the door, you need to retreat. Many parts of the country aren't this and shouldnt be if a free state.

Its not similar at all, and misquoting me from another thread is rather pathetic. Also realize I am from Massachusetts. You shoot at someone busting through you door your front door like that guy did from the couch and the chances of you going to jail if you survive are quite high. Yea its a weak liberal logic mindset but its how the laws are in this state, especially for the fact that you cant see or identify what's coming through the door, you need to retreat. Many parts of the country aren't this and shouldnt be if a free state.
Is it possible that your mixing up duty to retreat and castle doctrine? And in the situation you presented I believe the chance of going to jail has been lowered, prior to this case I would have thought the chances were quite high.

Chicopee homeowner found not guilty of manslaughter in teen's shooting

Is it possible that your mixing up duty to retreat and castle doctrine? And in the situation you presented I believe the chance of going to jail has been lowered, prior to this case I would have thought the chances were quite high.

Chicopee homeowner found not guilty of manslaughter in teen's shooting
I guess so, interesting. Wouldve thought this stupid state wouldve thrown the book at the guy. With Healey as the next option for Democrat Governor its only going to get worse unfortunately.

⬆️ for the newer members
The Thanks Matt couldn't sleep last night and saw your post, so I YouTube'd Jose G, I was surprised at so little detail, or Justice. Five years ago having been branded by an inept PD (during a first stage, divorce allegation) as a 'Hi-Risk' person cuz 'military and guns', I got the full SWAT dog and pony show, I lived, Jose did not. Again thanks for the bump.

Jose was mentioned today in the NH House Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee hearing on HB135 (prohibiting no-knock warrants). The prime sponsor is a D; the co-sponsors are R, and the bill was introduced by Rep. Daniel Popovici-Muller (R-Windham).

Jose and Kathryn Johnston of Georgia were the two cases cited as no-knocks gone wrong; we know there are hundreds of other examples.

Back
Top Bottom