• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AZ - Jose Guerena Shot 60 Times By SWAT Team

I guess there are some advantages to being dead. No mowing, no raking, no snow shoveling... Will probably not a lot of that in the southwest anyway, but they must have similar seasonal chores.

Anyway, another summer gone, another winter approaching.

It is phucked.

But............... I'm going to go against the grain here and say what the guy did there was just stupid. He just popped the door open and walked out - with the gun in his hand.

Even if you assume that it wasn't the police there waiting for him - but some gang bangers - they would have totally had the drop on him to pop his ass.

The cop keeps the girlfriend away from him - and then everybody just lets him die on the ground. That's also pretty effed up - and if that was somebody I knew I would be REALLY pissed about it.

It is phucked.

But............... I'm going to go against the grain here and say what the guy did there was just stupid. He just popped the door open and walked out - with the gun in his hand.

Even if you assume that it wasn't the police there waiting for him - but some gang bangers - they would have totally had the drop on him to pop his ass.

The cop keeps the girlfriend away from him - and then everybody just lets him die on the ground. That's also pretty effed up - and if that was somebody I knew I would be REALLY pissed about it.
Heartless.

Whose breds2k? If he actually posted that he mustve deleted it. My guess would be that he posted it ignorantly without understanding what really happened here.

He didn’t post that about Jose specifically, but rather about another unfortunate victim to a middle or the night no knock raid, in the protecting and serving thread. I figure he’d have the same opinion here too, as it’s so similar.

Whose breds2k? If he actually posted that he mustve deleted it. My guess would be that he posted it ignorantly without understanding what really happened here.
He did indeed post ignorantly without understanding.

you guys need to actually read the article and have a clue here before bashing the cops. Apartment was believed to have a murder suspect inside, they clearly said "police department search warrant" 4-6 times after breaking the window, and the first guy through the door takes 2 rounds to the chest immediately, one to each arm and one in the thigh... How did the police do anything wrong here? Turns out the guy they wanted wasnt there, but the media makes it seem like they kicked in the right door, it was the wrong door wrong shit bag.

Back
Top Bottom