AZ - Jose Guerena Shot 60 Times By SWAT Team

Not in Ma, it'd affect your "Suitability". [laugh]

If it gets to that point, do you think Joe Citizen will be worried about someone deciding his suitability? At that point, he's already decided that they're no longer suitable to rule him, therefore their decision no longer counts...

He didn't even fire and his gun was on safety WTF? Why didn't they ID the target before they fired. 60 Shots? This kind of infuriates me.
It probably went a little like this [mg][shocked]

He didn't even fire and his gun was on safety WTF? Why didn't they ID the target before they fired. 60 Shots? This kind of infuriates me.

Don't watch the video then, That will really piss you off. Like a bunch of ****ing circus clowns running around shooting.

Don't watch the video then, That will really piss you off. Like a bunch of ****ing circus clowns running around shooting.

At the very end, there's a 3-4 second gap...then a single report of a gun shot. Was that the confirmation shot? [angry]

Any updates on the "investigation"?

I haven't seen it, but I bet I can quote from it "There were no wrong doings by the officers, they acted within the guidelines of the department. We are very fortunate that they all made it home and no dogs died in the incident"

I haven't seen it, but I bet I can quote from it "There were no wrong doings by the officers, they acted within the guidelines of the department. We are very fortunate that they all made it home and no dogs died in the incident"

They were commended on how they behaved, fully justified, never lost a day of pay and no ROE changes have been made. No, I'm not kidding.

What a bunch of dumb ass Barney Fife cops. How is that nessicary in the least? 70 F*****g rounds?!?!?

And probably all because one of the geniuses slipped going in the door with his booger hook on the trigger and shot off a round, the rest panicked and opened fire.

The county needs to vote out the dirt bag sheriff who allowed this to happen and let them walk free.

Edit* Just looked on their website. Is he the same dope sheriff from the Gifford's incident?

Last edited:
And probably all because one of the geniuses slipped going in the door with his booger hook on the trigger and shot off a round, the rest panicked and opened fire.

Yeah, booger hook haha that what the RO at WGC calls it and I completely agree. People like that make me sick. Some undercover operation that was.

Jose was murdered, and the murderers walk free.

WE'RE THE THIN BLUE LINE AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mass-cop1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No-knock search warrants really need to stop. At the very least they need to repeatedly broadcast "This is the police" over a megaphone, starting from just before they enter until the house is clear.

What's up with that State Trooper in the picture? Why does he have a Combat Infantryman Badge and Army ribbons on his uniform? I understand pride in one's service. But he's a State Trooper now, not an Army Infantryman. Wear your current uniform the way it is supposed to be worn.

What's up with that State Trooper in the picture? Why does he have a Combat Infantryman Badge and Army ribbons on his uniform? I understand pride in one's service. But he's a State Trooper now, not an Army Infantryman. Wear your current uniform the way it is supposed to be worn.

You obviously know nothing about the uniform regulations of the Massachusetts State Police, (BTW are you a veteran, if you are, you can wear your ribbons or medals on civilian clothing, nothing stopping you) but I digress. Military ribbons and badges are authorized for wear on the MSP blouse and have been since the inception of the Uniform Branch back in the early 1920's. In fact, that is the reason that the badge is worn on the left breast pocket instead of over the pocket, the way many police departments do. This allowed for military ribbons to be worn. Most of the first troopers appointed were WWI veterans and had ribbons to wear. It is part of tradition that goes back decades. Today, the tradition seems to be fading a bit. I know many troopers who are veterans or in the reserve who do not wear their ribbons.

The tradition of wearing military ribbons on police uniforms is one that currently pre-dates the new militarization of the police, in general.

I'm sure glad that I met up with an expert on the uniforms of the Mass State Police like you, PappyM3. Maybe you should check things out first before you make a blanket statement about a subject that you are not so well informed.

Back
Top Bottom