Ayotte sponsors new gun control bill

still missing the mark....anyone can be put on the list for any reason without due process of law. You should not be able to restrict someone's rights unless they have committed a crime. And even then I have issues depending on the so called crime. Even so... Basically this is the same except you can get reimbursed your attorney fee. . You are still guilty until proven innocent.

What the heck is the matter with these people.

Ayottes lame ass argument is that its a "much smaller" list than the no fly list and that individuals denied due process and placed on the list can appeal and possibly even recoup legal expenses.

Just another steamy pile from the two worst GOP senators out there

Sounds like a guilty until proven innocent list. [hmmm]

My wife and I were with friends on Main St in Nashua Saturday evening and I called them both a piece of shit as we walked past their headquarters.

Was anyone inside to listen??

Take note of the politicians that are pushing for this bullshit... Or for any other 'compromise' or "solution" to acts of terrorism. The tragedy in Orlando could have been prevented IF FBI had done it's farking job.

The FBI has it's hands ties when dealing with 'minorities' and the 'religion of peace' - the rest of us, no so much.

There are procedures in place that make things like this inevitable, San Bernadino, same thing.

Ayotte sponsors new gun control bill.....

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20160620/NEWS06/160629998

So far I cant find a bill/vote that Ayotte has cast as Senator where she seeks to actually defend the constitutionally guaranteed rights of her constitutuents

I think this will sink her in the primary

Ayotte, just like all Politian's blows with the wind. And right now the wind is blowing in the direction of the democrats. The media has turned what was clearly an act of terrorism into a new push for gun control. The truth is these terrible events are a democrats wet dream.

I'm in MA not New Hampshire (wish I was), and never meddle in your politics, but I looked Ayotte up and see she was raised in Nashua. Maybe it's time for a clause in the Granite State constitution that forbids anyone from holding public office "if they were raised within ___ miles from the MA border" etc... Cuz sometimes I wonder if the Moonbat/Wingnut flu that drifts throughout this Liberal sh*thole down here sometimes catches a good breeze and drifts slightly over the NH border.... I also looked up "Governor Constitutional Carry Veto" Hassan and lo and behold, she was born and raised in.... drumroll.... (insert the bang head icon here)

This is why I am not voting for any females in the future. I am also not voting for men who act like females, which is quite a few, in the political world.

Government enemies lists are for McCarthyites. The only bills that should be submitted relative to these lists is to outlaw them.

The FBI has it's hands ties when dealing with 'minorities' and the 'religion of peace' - the rest of us, no so much.

There are procedures in place that make things like this inevitable, San Bernadino, same thing.

Than they need to grow some balls and tell the people tieing their hands to **** off so they can do their job.

Not directed at you, just venting.

Gee, not sure how you came to that conclusion

The Brown excrement you folks from Mass tried to export to NH failed miserably.....as did Sununu.......when you look at the list of squishy progressive GOP candidates that keep failing maybe its time to vote for something other than a squishy progressive for GOP

We don't control where these scumbags slither, they do it on their own...

many, many moons ago I posted NH should build it's own version of Hadrian's Wall.

Back
Top Bottom