• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Awfully Quiet Around Here

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
Must not be much going on in MilSurp land. Been kind of quiet around here.

Guess we're too busy picking what to bring and packing for Holbrook.

MS

Actually I am changing direction and have started to sell. My only old gun fix has been lurking around here. I do not think you will be seeing me post much more new stuff. I will have to live vicariously through Martin and the rest of you. :)

I just purchased a trapdoor.

It has been a bit quite I agree but we are just getting picky, a good thing[wink]

Waiting for my Saginaw 1919 barrel to arrive, to head to a buddies machine shop to bring my all saginaw gear Browning m1919a4 back to life (albeit semiauto), with all correct parts to the 1943 build.

I just purchased a trapdoor.

It has been a bit quite I agree but we are just getting picky, a good thing[wink]

The only positive part about the kick on a Trapdoor is that you get sick of it and irritated before you blow $50 in ammo.

I just unbastardized "sporterized" my mas 36. well kind of, can't put the 2 inches back that were cut off the barrel. I did a natural finish of linseed oil on the new Stock. think it came out OK. Finally rid of the damn safety that was added that made the buttstock as loose as the retired prostitute twins from Amsterdam..

Haven't cleaned the bayo yet just came in yesterday.

Last edited:
My latest acquisitions.

fnmauser_001.jpg

BTM bird is another Juvenal Quetzel. It's amazing they are coming back from being hunted out for the feathers. Over five days we saw three full adults with two to three foot long tail feathers and several young birds. It is possible we saw the same birds more than once.

Nice Radom collection Juergen.

Got this little Nagan a few weeks ago.

I'm a big HK fan at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Nice Radom collection Juergen.
Thanks! One of them is a pre-occupation Polish breed of 1938, the others are from 1941 and 1943 respectively.
Congrats on the Nagant revolver. Need to take mine out to the range and waste some of the Fiocchi and PRVI
ammo I have stashed away.
Nothing wrong with being a HK fan. I'm still after an original HK41. I know where she resides and the owner is
willing to sell, just finances are in the way......

Back
Top Bottom