• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Awesome rifle that you can never own in MA

Mass won't let you have one of these either:

m65_Davy_Crockett_Nuclear_Rifle.jpg

It's the M65 "Davey Crockett" Nuclear Rifle. [laugh]

Zappa,

You just know that some moron (legistraitor) will file a bill to ban that gun anywhere, don't you? [rolleyes] [shocked] [laugh]

That really did happen IIRC with one of the other birdman "inventions" as the media picked it up as FACT.

That site came back as unsafe with 5 threats before I closed it out, but I want one of those and I'm in CT. I think big daddy will let us have one.

Ouch, much too expensive for any upper ($1600 from their e-store) but I like the concept . . . and I have a pre-ban that could be used with it.

A $550 upper is not quality and certainly not high quality

I'm talking Rock Rivers, Bushmaster, etc. I am NOT referring to a custom build to shoot the balls off of a gnat at 1000 yds. Tactical guns aren't custom-built guns no matter how much they charge for them.

I'm talking Rock Rivers, Bushmaster, etc. I am NOT referring to a custom build to shoot the balls off of a gnat at 1000 yds. Tactical guns aren't custom-built guns no matter how much they charge for them.

There are tons of custom gun that are built for "tactical" use.

Ouch, much too expensive for any upper ($1600 from their e-store) but I like the concept . . . and I have a pre-ban that could be used with it.

I think if I had a pre-ban lower, I would consider paying the money. A side folder AR = BAD ASS.

another option on the market is good. whether i like it or not [smile] looks good, but for the $$$, i'd buy something else though

I'm curious what everyone is all ga-ga about.

They took a standard AR, added a little weight to the bolt by extending the gas reciever out under the forward barrel and increased the spring weight by adding a second spring forward of the bolt instead of in the buffer.

Then they mounted a folding 5-position stock on it. Benefit: Folding stock and (possibly) slightly reduced recoil?

Am I missing something?

The LR-300 is one of the older AR modifications - it's simply a pretty good design that has been low key for a while because ZM could never get great brand recognition. The LR-300 design is about 20 years old, and now that it is being supported by a major manufacturer it has a chance to appeal to a broader audience.

Back
Top Bottom