• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

awesome experience- Nitor Lazer

Lxpony

NES Member
I had 6 receivers I needed to get engraved and have been trying to get into Jack's for a few weeks. Mike at Jacks is a great guy but I called a few times and they could never take me. I called Nitor and spoke to Todd there. He told me to come in today for 9am. The place is very clean and he was extremely welcoming. They have their FFL so he does firearm work. Took him about 1 hour and he clearly understood the value in my receivers. Once done he only charged me $125 for all 6. Needless to say my jaw hit the ground since it would have been $360 at Jack's. Anyone looking for engraving west of Worcester I'd highly recommend these guys.

I've had good luck with Nitor, in Southwick MA, before. they used to have a retail store A-10 arms and ammo attached right to the building. Theyve done engraving for me before, and will again in the future. top notch guys. super clean facility too. they engrave medical equipment.

You engrave medical stuff so that when they find it inside someone they will know who to send it to after they cut it out.

Another great experience. These guys are top notch. I need to stop sbr'ing guns but every visit is a great experience

Back
Top Bottom