AWB Rejected by none other than...

[banana]

But we need to keep the pressure on. This bill is sure to get reworked and we have lots of other bills in many states. Go write your weekly letters. Drown them.

Last edited:
From the article:

Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., called for “common sense reform,” that closes loopholes in current gun laws and enforces background checks.

Translation: Expect new restrictions on private sales despite the fact that it would not have stopped Sandy Hook, et al.

tumblr_m3330dJTYZ1qg7f0ho1_500.gif

too bad massachusetts dems dont have that job security issue hanging over their head [sad2]

We need to start running independents and libertarians with an agenda. Pandering to the right and moderates accomplishes nothing in this state. This state votes on social issues....so give them what they want. Nothing is more socially liberal than a libertarian. Nobody is more pro-gun than a libertarian. Nothing is more pro-capitalism than a libertarian.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

too bad massachusetts dems dont have that job security issue hanging over their head [sad2]

Then find another way to hold some other sword across their necks. They're all corrupt, its just a matter of finding out how, where and when, then screwing them into the ground.

Nothing to see here, move along.... [laugh]

This really isn't "news" as liberal cumquat Reid had already said it stood zero chance of passing the Senate weeks ago.

We need to start running independents and libertarians with an agenda. Pandering to the right and moderates accomplishes nothing in this state. This state votes on social issues....so give them what they want. Nothing is more socially liberal than a libertarian. Nobody is more pro-gun than a libertarian. Nothing is more pro-capitalism than a libertarian.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

No joke I may run

Back
Top Bottom