AWB of 2019...Permanent this time?

Uh, no. I have a backhoe.

And government has ground penetrating radar and transportable large scale x-ray machines.:D

Keep your guns close at hand, clean, functional and ready and use them as was intended by the founders if and when tyranny comes knocking. Sooner or later the cordwood pile will become unsightly and unpleasant to those who insist on creating it.
Liberty is worth nothing if one is not willing to protect it at all cost.

"There will be a civil war". Like the one in California when they banned ARs, or like the one in Massachusetts when they banned ARs, or more like the one in NY or Connecticut when they banned ARs? Fantasy civil war aside, if we don't beat this in Congress NOW the 2a is f****d.

As ultra runner has said, everyone who thinks they will stash them, or fight back, never actually does.

They will hand them over. In MA where everything is tracked.. i will end up in confiscation. Only hope you have is if you have a stash of non registered lowers and kits 80% etc than you will have to build if you want one after they are done ransacking every piece of property you own.

Uh, no. I have a backhoe.
Yes. This!

I remember when the Redcoats were marching to Concord to seize weapons. That was a great day. Everyone came running with their shovels to bury the weapons cache before the Redcoats could get there.

Boy! Were those Redcoats shocked when they got there and discovered no weapons! I bet They thought they got really bad intel.

IMHO Mitch and the President know the outrage will subside in a few weeks with the general public. They are saying all the right things to keep the MSNBC/CNN pundits from spewing more anti-Trump/anti-gun hatred. Our overlords are still enjoying their end of summer break and won't be back in DC for another 3 weeks and Mitch controls the Senate. .

Aside from the obviously dangerous slippery slope that UBCs will perpetuate and all of the solid arguments as to why it is a bad idea there is another American tradition it kills, trading.

When I lived in Montana I traded a handgun for a truck in a rural town about 120 miles from anything. The romance of it all wasn't lost on me, it was pretty cool to be in wide open country trading a sixgun for an old truck with a rancher. But hey, next time we'll just each drive an hour and a half into a town to do the deal at an FFL so a transgender soccer mom in NYC feels like she's "done something" about Mass shootings...

That may work for places not with a registration, but here in MA we are f***ed. You have a missing semi auto rifle on file... when the ban happens.. i am sure you will be brought to jail.

No, its NOT out there because that is NOT what he said. Did you completely miss the word COULD ?

They COULD do anything, that doesn't mean they ARE going to do anything.
He said it was on the table. Did u read what I said?? I did not hear the interview I just read the article from it. Do u trust Republicans? Better yet, do u trust Trump???

And government has ground penetrating radar and transportable large scale x-ray machines.:D

Keep your guns close at hand, clean, functional and ready and use them as was intended by the founders if and when tyranny comes knocking. Sooner or later the cordwood pile will become unsightly and unpleasant to those who insist on creating it.
Liberty is worth nothing if one is not willing to protect it at all cost.
Do u really think the government will have the time and logistics to X-ray the ground of everyone’s property??

IMHO Mitch and the President know the outrage will subside in a few weeks with the general public. They are saying all the right things to keep the MSNBC/CNN pundits from spewing more anti-Trump/anti-gun hatred. Our overlords are still enjoying their end of summer break and won't be back in DC for another 3 weeks and Mitch controls the Senate. .

Exactly. Mitch is the master of stalling, so by the time everyone comes back from the August recess, there will be another shiny new thing that will distract Mitch and the country would have moved on beyond this. Trump said the same thing after Vegas and Parkland. Beyond banning bump stocks, nothing else AW related was done.

This is the cycle that has become a routine - mass shooting, calls for change, Capitol Hill kicks the tires, nothing happens. Rinse and repeat.

I don't believe it's a matter of compliance. These guns are registered. They know what we have and they know where we live. They will find a way to take the guns if they want them. They will probably use the same method, that they will use to impose the red flag law.

What guns? lol. I don't think you've pondered the logistics here....

Come on M60! Your hardcore Nam Vet, how many Weapons caches did you find hidden in big things of rice and buried in the ground???lol!!!

They weren't registered with a paper trail to follow. They come for it. We don't give it up . We stand before a judge. He says give it up or stay in jail. What do you do then?

They weren't registered with a paper trail to follow. They come for it. We don't give it up . We stand before a judge. He says give it up or stay in jail. What do you do then?

They're going to do that to millions of people? lol good luck with that.

Ol' Mitch knows the Party would be out of power for decades if there's a mandatory provision to return AWs. So does every other GOP member in the Senate and House.

Defeated from the word go.

Oh, woe is me.....oh woe is me.

If you heard woe is me you aren't listening. I would like to be a fly on the wall when they come for your guns. There's always been a level of testosterone banter on threads like this. I can't speak for you, but I can speak for myself. I've been tested and I know what I'm made of. I volunteered for my first tour of duty in southeast Asia and my second. As a result I sure don't have to prove anything to you or those like you. I do have a question though. After you bury your guns, what good are they to you? When you need them the most do you say, hang on a minute bad guys, I just need to run out back and dig up my guns, before I can protect myself reasonably well. If that's your plan my friend, you are the one who's defeated from the word go.

I'm taking a little heat here this morning, over the possible new state and I guess now federal gun laws and how to react to them and that's fine. Those of you who know me, know that a bit of heat just gets my circulation running well. In all seriousness, the last thing we need at this time is a bunch of the guys flexing their firearms muscles. What we need is a well thought out plan of action, that will be successful, in our very legitimate quest for our 2A rights.

Last edited:
The idiot Dems cite Australia and New Zealand. From what I've read there are more long guns in Australia now then there were before the confiscation and only about 30% of NZ's have complied. Easier said than done leftists. Their wet dream would get them all killed but they're to stupid and brainwashed to face reality.

Who's kidding who......

Folks cant find the intestinal fortitude to do the easy stuff now.......you think they're going to suddenly find the intestinal fortitude to do anything but cave should they ever have to face a marsupial judge trying to apply unconstitutional law?

There are already thousands of people who have ignored other AWBs, in this or that state, don't see how this is any different. The compliance rate for this crap is stupidly low. Nobody is facing a judge unless they get caught.

-Mike

I'm taking a little heat here this morning, over the possible new state and I guess now federal gun laws and how to react to them and that's fine. Those of you who know me, know that a bit of heat just gets my circulation running well. In all seriousness, the last thing we need at this time is a bunch of the guys flexing their firearms muscles. What we need is well thought out plan of action, that will be successful, in our very legitimate quest for our 2A rights.
We sure do M60!!! Million gun owners March on the Mall in DC !!!! Rifles at sling arms, lol!!!!

That may work for places not with a registration, but here in MA we are f***ed. You have a missing semi auto rifle on file... when the ban happens.. i am sure you will be brought to jail.
yeah, no. we dont have registration. NY has registration of handguns. We have recording of transactions. That does not yield a complete or accurate database like registration.

MA does not "remove" anything from the list of what they think you have even when you fa10 it. and their are lots of ways you can sell/give away/destroy/move your firearm legally and not have to tell MA that further corrupt the database.

the data base is shite.

We have enough crap in this state without making up new things to fear

Back
Top Bottom