AWB 2022 debate

Watch to the end. Good dialog considering that every person in that room is a rat bastard politician! AT least some of them are pretending to give a shit about the rights of the people anyway

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1550480019356622848

I hope they pass it and Biden signs it into law, so that SCOTUS can take up a lawsuit against it and strike down all AWB nationally.

Would take quite a bit of time.

Pass it. God i hope so.

You’re all spot on I want it to pass..
All this talk of loading the Supreme Court these guys need to use patience as a weapon if they want to win this gun control thing. It’s never gonna happen. You could pass all the laws you want the ship has sailed on Americans doing whatever the f*** they want.. Enough is enough

I still maintain that I’ll take a complete bath on every NFA purchase if your average American gets to enjoy the same “right” I do.

I’d Hail it as victory..
Losing some money is nothing compared My fellow Americans reaffirming their pre-existing rights… And I mean every American from every walk of life

The Democrats continue to show their true colors and prove that there is only one true way out of this.

So after reading this, a random thought just came to mind, especially since I’m somewhat of a newbie when it comes to 1911s…

If a Target Model is made for shooting at targets…

full

...what’s the purpose of this model?

full

🤔

Frank

Weapon of war… To me that’s just a woke term
I too am sick of the “Weapon of war” BS. I’ll just give it to them. All guns can be “Weapons of war” if that’s how you want to use them. In terms of guns used in actual warfare, I’m willing to bet that the bolt action rifle (that nice “safe” deer rifle of uncle Joe's that nobody wants to ban) has killed more people in battle than any other type of rifle. It was the primary infantry arm in both World Wars (only the US with it’s M1 Garand issued a semi-auto rifle to the bulk of their troops during WW2). There were 9.7 million military deaths in WW1 and 20 million in WW2, a good portion of them caused by a bolt action rifle.

The thing that I find most ridiculous is that there are only three “modern” semi-auto guns that I can think of that have actually been issued to the US military and used in battle that a civilian can easily obtain. The Colt 1911, the M1 Garand, and the Beretta 92 (designed circa 1907, circa 1933 and 1975 respectively) are the only true semi-auto US “Weapons of war” that I can think of in general circulation. (There are probably others, like the M1941 Johnson which isn’t in wide circulation or the SKS, which was never issued to US troops.) None of which this “AWB” would ban.

ETA Just was reading the bill and realized I’d forgotten the M1 Carbine, which is also specifically exempted, along with the Mini 14, the Mini 30 and the PC 9. I’d like to know how the PC 9 is particularly less effective as an “Assault Weapon" than the Beretta CX4, which is specifically band by name.

Last edited:
Weapon of war… To me that’s just a woke term

I too am sick of the “Weapon of war” BS.

When a lib says this to me, I simply say something like:

“Yes, Arms! …ARE weapons of war… That is precisely the right in question…to keep and bear ARMS…that is protected.”

Back
Top Bottom