• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Avon Fish and Game

Why not try to drop by on a Thursday night to see if they have a pistol match (try ~7-7:30PM) or perhaps a Sunday morning. If the club is active, typically folks are there at those times.

Worst case, give a call to (508) 583-9693 and leave voicemail, just don't expect a callback for a few days (typically folks only check VM at gun clubs maybe once/twice a week).

This site lists William Cunningham as club president. It may/may not be current info but check Superpages for that name and give him a call. I'm sure he can point you to info or the right person.
http://www.manta.com/c/mmstld0/avon-fish-game-inc

For S&Gs, check that page for the "top 5 gun clubs" in that area. #4 is a real "Hmm" moment!

Good luck.

Great group of people, very friendly. More of a Sportsman / Social club. Small clean indoor range. Range is for pistol and archery. Stop in on weekends or early evening there are usually people around that could give you more info.

Want to bring this back up to the top and see if you had any luck with info gasaman? I know it's been a while. I just found out from someone doing a delivery here at my work that this place basically almost butts up against the back end of my work's property on Bodwell street so might be cool to be able to swing over during lunch or something during the week. Is it at 13 Granite Street? (end of the dead end)

Want to bring this back up to the top and see if you had any luck with info gasaman? I know it's been a while. I just found out from someone doing a delivery here at my work that this place basically almost butts up against the back end of my work's property on Bodwell street so might be cool to be able to swing over during lunch or something during the week. Is it at 13 Granite Street? (end of the dead end)
Did you find out more or join?

Back
Top Bottom