• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Avoid The Range by Jimmy Primos

I wanted to share my experience with "the range by jimmy primos" It took 5 days of calls to the store to pay for a 38 special colt officers model match. Gun looked in great shape and exactly what I wanted. I was told only one person could process payment and she would not call me back. Finally got the item paid for and it was shipped to the wrong person. Found that out after waiting an hour for my dealer to try and find my revolver. I sent the wrong gun back, other guy hasn't delivered to usps yet. After all the time I invested in this I wanted some money back, was told could only refund shipping $25. I am very patient but this was a slap in the face. Now requested full refund. Still open to resolving situation... But If you see them on gun broker I would consider staying away.

Never trust an organization that the guy couldn't stop himself from putting his own name in there.

Back at a long ago church, we were interviewing for a new pastor. One guy sent in a resume. It was 8 different ministry jobs - all named after himself. Jimmy Primos Video Productions. Jimmy Primos Music, Inc. Jimmy Primos Consulting, LLC. Jimmy Primos Deluxe Interwebs, DDS. It was bad.

It's a strike against you if you want or need to have your name on something. And an organization with a website that makes it look like they are 21st century ejamacated, I find it hard to believe only ONE person could do CC processing. Clearly the website is a ruse. LOL

Never trust an organization that the guy couldn't stop himself from putting his own name in there.

Back at a long ago church, we were interviewing for a new pastor. One guy sent in a resume. It was 8 different ministry jobs - all named after himself. Jimmy Primos Video Productions. Jimmy Primos Music, Inc. Jimmy Primos Consulting, LLC. Jimmy Primos Deluxe Interwebs, DDS. It was bad.

It's a strike against you if you want or need to have your name on something. And an organization with a website that makes it look like they are 21st century ejamacated, I find it hard to believe only ONE person could do CC processing. Clearly the website is a ruse. LOL
Plenty of quality people work under their own name because they stand behind their work and have nothing to hide. Seems silly to use someone’s transparency as being unprofessional.

This ^

"Enbloc's Guide to Satisfying Women... On a budget" was not a big seller either...

1600378406246.png
* Author-signed copies: $4.89...
Plus $12.95 S&H

Last edited:

Yes, I couldnt believe the lack of communication. Im not someone who asks for money back but after having to wait all this time and all the lack of communication and mistakes I would have though 100 or 75 back is reasonable. I want the revolver but the lack of understanding they messed up made me request a refund...

Trump Airlines, Trump University, Trump Tower, Trump Hotel, Trump Winery, Trump International Golf Club, Trump National Doral Miami, Trump Palace, Trump Parc, Trump Plaza, Trump Financial, Trump Sales and Leasing, Trump International Realty, Trump Chocolate, Trump Steaks, Trump Steakhouse, Trump Vodka, Trump Mortgage, Trump Shuttle, Trump Model Management, Trump Institute, Trump Productions....

Yes, I couldnt believe the lack of communication. Im not someone who asks for money back but after having to wait all this time and all the lack of communication and mistakes I would have though 100 or 75 back is reasonable. I want the revolver but the lack of understanding they messed up made me request a refund...

Be sure you leave feedback on Gunbroker so their BS is exposed to other potential customers.

Be sure you leave feedback on Gunbroker so their BS is exposed to other potential customers.
THanks I did. Still open to working with them. I don't think I am being unreasonable considering all the time wasted...

Trump Airlines, Trump University, Trump Tower, Trump Hotel, Trump Winery, Trump International Golf Club, Trump National Doral Miami, Trump Palace, Trump Parc, Trump Plaza, Trump Financial, Trump Sales and Leasing, Trump International Realty, Trump Chocolate, Trump Steaks, Trump Steakhouse, Trump Vodka, Trump Mortgage, Trump Shuttle, Trump Model Management, Trump Institute, Trump Productions....
You forgot
TRUMP 2020!

You forgot
TRUMP 2020!

The context was:

You forgot the Tour de Trump. It was supposed to become America's Tour de France.

Plenty of quality people work under their own name because they stand behind their work and have nothing to hide. Seems silly to use someone’s transparency as being unprofessional.

There's a huge difference between "Smith's Tax Service" and "Tax Services with Bill W. Smith!" The first is just putting his name on the door. The second, he wants you to know who's important in the relationship. . . . and it isn't you, the customer.

So The Range by Biff Homo would be better as either The Range. . . . or Biff Homo's. . . . or Homo's Range.

You're making my point. LOL. He was an arrogant tool that I'd go out of my way to avoid back in the late 80's. I mean, I LOVE the way he negotiates, but he's a tool and I'd not do business with him either. ;)

And you missed the one that made EVERYONE cringe back in the day. . . . the Trump Taj Mahal. He could have just called it the TM. Nope. Had to put his big stupid name on it.

But like the TD Boston Gaaaaaaahhhdin, everyone calls the Gaaaaaahhhdin the Gaaaaaaahhhhhdin and everyone called TTM the Taj or Taj Mahal. NEVER the Trump Taj Mahal.

True dat!

biffs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom