Avengers Endgame

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Movie opens tomorrow. I have my tickets.

Looking to be entertained with lots of action and comedy. Will be avoiding social media and most internet before I watch - dont want any spoilers

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Uh...is it full of moonbat anti Trump actors, OR is it safe to go watch???

DarthRevan

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I think my tickets are for Saturday night. Pretty excited to see it, sad this is the final end to all the movies.
I’ve loved RDJ as Tony Stark.

Palladin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
so, I won't post it here...someone sent me a pic...'a mother's day gift for the Avengers nerd mom'. let's just say the Hulk was big, long and green. [rofl]

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
It was already released in theaters in China. So it’s already available on torrents
Probably total 110% garbage quality though. Guys at my cigar club used to watch those f***ing screener movies all the time on the dragonbox, I literally get up and walk out of the room. I can't stand it, between the garbage video quality and all the distorted "swailing" noises/shitty audio quality you can't even understand the dialogue.

All because people can't wait 2-4 weeks for the good rips to drop.... lol

-Mike

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I want to see it. I was happy with Infinity Wars ending.

Who am I kidding? I just like Black Widow.

Don’t care about the actors, they’re Holkaeird, they suck, and the world will be better as they die. But they entertain me, so I watch. Otherwise I’d just be on here even grumpier than I am.

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Movie opens tomorrow. I have my tickets.

Looking to be entertained with lots of action and comedy. Will be avoiding social media and most internet before I watch - dont want any spoilers

Do you bathroom run before the movie, I heard it's close to 3 hours long...

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Too bad the c_nt who plays captain marvel is in it. I'm still going to go see it, but that bitch needs to get over herself.
That is exactly what i was wondering.
I kind of have a policy, if it is full of moonbat a**h***s lecturing me on whatever bullshit they lecture on, i will not pay to see it. I will gladly wait until it is for free on cable

toekneepea

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is exactly what i was wondering.
I kind of have a policy, if it is full of moonbat a**h***s lecturing me on whatever bullshit they lecture on, i will not pay to see it. I will gladly wait until it is for free on cable
I won't even bother seeing Captain Marvel. I told my daughters "Flat out, no. Ask someone else to take you."

cjrubes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The wife are planning on going Saturday afternoon. We been watching and following the movies since the first Iron Man. I'm really curious to see how it all plays out in Endgame

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Will there be an end clip? It took me forever to realize that, I used to wonder why everyone was watching the credits.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I think with the whole Brie Larson bs it's going to be a bit difficult to do Captain Marvel II. Disney needs to pull her aside and tell her to STFU or they'll just replace her. Ultimately it's about asses in seats. She's no better than half the babes on Agents of Shield for crying out loud. Hell, she's no better than the bims that were on that bad Vegas show several years ago with James Caan.

LoginName

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Google Thanos, then click on the image of the powerglove [shocked]

Pirated versions started appearing online yesterday evening.
Lemme guess, crap, blurry, off center video, muddy sound, Chinese subtitles taking up 1/3 the screen
and the occasional head of someone blocking the screen because it was pirated by someone sitting in
the audience with a camcorder.

Cur

NES Member
Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
Probably total 110% garbage quality though. Guys at my cigar club used to watch those f***ing screener movies all the time on the dragonbox, I literally get up and walk out of the room. I can't stand it, between the garbage video quality and all the distorted "swailing" noises/shitty audio quality you can't even understand the dialogue.

All because people can't wait 2-4 weeks for the good rips to drop.... lol

-Mike
They are *much* better today with the advent of phones that can store 100's of GB of video, and HDR cameras. My son is deployed over in Sandboxistan and I grabbed the referenced video (it's 720p, and very watchable, clear audio, too) and posted it up so he and his buddies could watch it without waiting for a DVD rip to pop up on the 'net.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
They are *much* better today with the advent of phones that can store 100's of GB of video, and HDR cameras. My son is deployed over in Sandboxistan and I grabbed the referenced video (it's 720p, and very watchable, clear audio, too) and posted it up so he and his buddies could watch it without waiting for a DVD rip to pop up on the 'net.
Yeah, if you get lucky once in awhile you will get a ripper that is a movie buff, etc, and knows where to put the camera, or has an empty theater to use, etc... but frankly most of them are still trash. The best rips back in the day were when the projector kids used to put a camera in an extra window in the booth and somehow pull the audio right out of the cinema system...

The resolution of the source matters little btw. You can put a 4K camera in a theater and given the wrong settings, it'll still look like crusty schmoo.

-Mike

Last edited:

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Superhero movies seem to be the only genre consistently making money these days. Is there some special hype about this one though?

Top Bottom