cams

NES Member
So my avatar twice now in the last week has moved by itself over to the far right of the black box.

I can go to my profile and edit it, which allows me to then slide it back to center.

Never seen something like this before. Any guesses from the smart people?

64C28FCB-CDEC-4A5D-9989-F1FC534C74EC.pngA2501024-9C93-4A10-88F2-C3E147E33F69.png

Ya I was also thinking maybe some of the small updates threw it off center for some reason. Happened several days ago also.

Well, shit. Looks like mine is moved, too.

Are you able to edit and slide it over by hand? I’m using my phone IOS 13.3.1. and that worked twice for me editing by hand. Not sure how long it’ll stay but watching.

Mine has been messed up for a week or so. Not just off center, also stretched - looks like a 4:3 distorted to 16:9. Editing didn't fix it.

Mine has been messed up for a week or so. Not just off center, also stretched - looks like a 4:3 distorted to 16:9. Editing didn't fix it.

Have you tried just deleting it altogether and then attaching again from your files?

..............................................................................................................................................................No idea what you're talking about- mine has kept its center.

..............................................................................................................................................................cams , it might be you. Try covering one eye and see if that helps.

As you can see, mine got moved too. Kingfishers have a long, strong beak which is now not visible in my avatar, so it looks pretty stupid.

Last edited:
Everyone having problems - please re-upload your avatars. I just made a change that should stop them from re-positioning themselves. Sorry for the hassle!

the last site upgrade made my original snake all askew, even chopped a little off to the point where i had to edit it. as i was going back to it anyway soon i'll do it today and see if it suffered any damage.

Back
Top Bottom