• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Automobile shotgun mounts

Assume you mean unloaded. Even in NH it is against the law to carry a loaded shotgun or rifle in a moving vehicle "unless the individual is in the act of protecting his or her livestock or crops”. That being said, just Google "overhead truck gun mount” and you'll get a whole bunch of options

I’ve seen decent roof mounts, but they would interfere with the sun roof. They push outward against the b pillars. If your windows are tinted, nobody would ever know.

You need some Tactical Shit.

1618851201548.png

Assume you mean unloaded. Even in NH it is against the law to carry a loaded shotgun or rifle in a moving vehicle "unless the individual is in the act of protecting his or her livestock or crops”. That being said, just Google "overhead truck gun mount” and you'll get a whole bunch of options
I’d have to take another look at that, I’m not sure if what you said is completely correct.

giphy.gif

If your SUV is newer, be sure you can mount with side curtain air bags.
There are a number of vendors that sell side curtain airbag switches to PD precisely so they can install overhead gun racks.

Back
Top Bottom