Auto-ordanance 1911 ww2 repro

Anyone know a place that has these for sale near plymouth, ma. I would like to check them out and see if they are any good. Thanks

I have one that I bought about a year ago. I got it from Collector's in Stoneham. I'd call Kahr and see if they have any dealers near Plymouth. Mine jambed about every third round. I called and spoke to one of the gunsmiths. I sent it back and they fixed it. I don't know what they did but it feeds everything including lead semi wadcutters and it hits to point of aim. I had it back in 6 days and they paid the shipping both ways. Collector's usually has a few 1911's but it's a long drive for you.

Plimoth Bay Outfitters in downtown Plymouth has had them from time to time. Check with them and see if they have any in stock or have some coming in.

I owned and carried one for years. It had some minor issues, and was picky on ammo, but it had a fantastic trigger and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I got mine from Four Seasons last year. Next to my Gold Cup, it's been my most reliable 1911 (it'll feed virtually anything). It did have an extractor that kept loosing it's tension, but I didn't want Kahr to replace a cheap part with just another cheap part so I just dropped in a replacement one from Cylinder & Slide. It's been 100% ever since.

Back
Top Bottom