• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Auto Glove

maxresdefault.jpg

did you catch the closeup of the s&w m&P AR in the demo? nice shot of "Springfield Massachusetts". <snicker>

Maura's gonna have to issue an update to her FAQ. Rule by internet.

Never mind using it for firearms, I'm sitting here wondering about it's possibilities when used with a bottle
of hand lotion and roll of paper towels. [devil][banana][banana][banana]

Vibrating dildo will do the same, probably cheaper too, I heard it comes standard with ar kits already.

This is all good, the more pressure on atf *******s the better.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

If you thought the firearms industry was lacking innovation, boy do I have the product for you! The AutoGlove is a battery powered, electric trigger pull assist device that you strap to your hand. The AutoGlove claims to allow semi-auto firearms of all types to achieve a rate of fire of 600-1000 rounds per minute.

The AutoGlove website clearly takes great care to explain that because the AutoGlove does not attach to the firearm and instead attaches to the shooter that the AutoGlove is 100% legal. I do not disagree, but I would like to see an ATF opinion letter.

The AutoGlove appears to be an electric motor strapped to a glove that when you press the switch, allows the motor to pull the trigger for you. Quickly. The AutoGlove claims to work with almost all types of semi-automatic firearms without modification to the firearm, but the FAQ and the video say that for optimal results your gun should have a 3.5 pound or lighter trigger pull. The AutoGlove comes in various colors and glove styles, and can be programmed for “single shot, double tap, 3-round burst, or mag dump”.

The AutoGlove appears to be yet another way to “simulate” full-auto fire, like the popular bump fire stocks and the old school bump fire triggers. It will be interesting to see if the current market is ready for this device at the $350 price point, but if you order one of the first 500 units you do get it $50 cheaper.

You can find out all about the AutoGlove at Autogloveusa.com

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ent=2017-07-29&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

Phil Note: The company CEO advised me this past Friday the first run of customer orders will be shipping in late August or early September. We hope to test one in that September time line after customer orders are filled.

Well, I kinda like it. Not really "revolutionary," just a motor-driven cam trigger actuator, but it messes with the status quo while complying with the letter of the law.

It requires a 3 lb trigger pull so it has practical limitations and a 30 day manufacturing lead time so some dude is assembling them one at a time in his basement.

Inventions like this fall into the category of just because you can doesn't mean you should. It will quickly fade away.

In the zombie apocalypse I plan to set up a few sentry guns with this kind of fire control.

Last edited:
It requires a 3 lb trigger pull so it has practical limitations and a 30 day manufacturing lead time so some dude is assembling them one at a time in his basement.
More likely they are funding staff and supplies with funds from orders - a very risky transaction for the buyers.

More likely they are funding staff and supplies with funds from orders - a very risky transaction for the buyers.

We're both wrong:

"The AutoGlove was invented by A.R. Pratte of McLean, Virginia, a senior at Vanderbilt University and future law student. The design was submitted for patent in 2017. After submitting the design for patent, A.R. Pratte reached out to J Tippmann of the Tippmann Paintball family (the largest paintball firearms producer in the U.S.) to manufacture the AutoGlove for him in Fort Collins, Colorado. The AutoGlove was tested and final specs and CAD drawings were prepared for the manufacturing process. As soon as the website and final inventory is received, the website e-commerce module will be activated and orders will be processed.

We plan to start accepting orders in August 2017 and will deliver the first round of gloves in October 2017. Thank you for your interest in the AutoGlove."

Back
Top Bottom