• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

watching the feed, looks like some old duffer was trying to get his dog back in the house before it was shot...

now they are looking for a couple of "longbeards"... their words...

Beat out by Fattman...[laugh]

Best since the OJ chase. An actual chase shootoout would be interesting. Just saw one body making a big red stain on the road.

Here's what I know from listening to the scanners

3 suspects, unknown description - has been reported they are white, hispanic, middle eastern, dark complexion, that about covers it. 2 shot in vehicle on road, one in the back with and AR on him. possible 3rd suspect hiding in a neighborhood about 1/3 mile away, maybe. Police starting to go door to door to evacuate.

My guess is it's some kind of militia anti-government group, AR's, Utah plates, City Council meeting...

Thoughts and prayers to the victims and their family's.
It's going to be a shitty Christmas for a lot of folks. [sad2]

I'm betting the religion of peace on this one.
It's was organized and executed too well for some mental defective on a whim.
Plus pipe bombs ect.
Speed bump and Flash bang didn't stick around the scene to collect their 72 virgins after either.
The question is , if it was snackbars , will we ever find out?
Considering the opposition to the flood of them they are desperately trying to get over here, this won't fly well.
Workplace violence, case closed , end of discussion.

Did anyone catch the body laying in the road with a giant pool of blood next to it? That was on CBS. You could tell the producer shit his pants when the video paused with that in frame while on live TV.

I'm guessing every report other than the death toll is all a guess, at best. Media doesn't seem to know anything and are just guessing.

Here's what I know from listening to the scanners

3 suspects, unknown description - has been reported they are white, hispanic, middle eastern, dark complexion, that about covers it. 2 shot in vehicle on road, one in the back with and AR on him. possible 3rd suspect hiding in a neighborhood about 1/3 mile away, maybe. Police starting to go door to door to evacuate.

My guess is it's some kind of militia anti-government group, AR's, Utah plates, City Council meeting...

Now they're saying it was a meeting of the town's Department of Public Health...not an environmental council.

Fox reporting one of the gunmen attended the event to confirm that the target was there. Then left and came back a short time later.

makes me glad I live in a sleepy nondescript little town. Not to say something couldn't happen here but at least Akbar terrorists would probably overlook this town...we have our own form of terrorists though in the form of moonbats, and lordy, we have moonbats aplenty.

Back
Top Bottom