• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Authorities Respond to Report of ’20 Victim Shooting’ Incident in San Bernardino

I just saw a short article that said no one has come forward to claim the body of the female shooter. I suggest they dig a hole somewhere remote, toss her in with a half pound of bacon, fill in the hole with no marker and call it a day.

ETA: put her POS husband right next to her.

Don't forget the pig guts and blood as well.

Make good and sure it's on youtube, so the next of their kind will see we'll make good and sure he doesn't go see Allah or get his 72 virgins.

B
I just saw a short article that said no one has come forward to claim the body of the female shooter. I suggest they dig a hole somewhere remote, toss her in with a half pound of bacon, fill in the hole with no marker and call it a day.

ETA: put her POS husband right next to her.
don't waste good bacon, just put them in a big shit tank at the sewage treatment plant.

Guess they could have stopped this...

"Homeland Security Shut Down Investigation Into Farook And Malik Linked Islamist Group To Protect 'Civil Liberties' Of Potential Terrorists," by Liam Deacon, Breitbart, December 11, 2015 The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been accused of deleting intelligence records relating to dangerous Islamists linked to terrorists Sayed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, because they wanted to protect the "civil liberties" of members of the caliphate-supporting network.

Phil Haney, a U.S. Customs and Border Patrol analyst, says he was ordered to stop investigating Deobandi Islamist groups and his work on them was erased. He even says he was subjected to a disciplinary when he attempted to blow the whistle. If he'd been allowed to continue his investigation, he claims Malik's visa application would have been flagged for greater scrutiny.

He explained: "The administration was more concerned about the civil rights and liberties of foreign Islamic groups with terrorist ties than the safety and security of Americans".

Does anyone need anymore proof that the Gov does not care about you, and is more concerned with it's own agenda, I believe the term is collateral damage.

Dean

So what you're saying is that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

Truly par for the course for a progressive.....got your "Bernie" sticker on your Subaru Outback yet?

Oh no! An ad hominem attack from someone everyone thinks is a kook. Look how upset I am! [rofl]

From what I understand the husband was legally allowed to own/buy firearms. There might be some zany CA laws restricting the transfer from the friend to the husband but federally I think they would be in the clear.

There is. There are no private transfers in CA. Transfers must be made through an FFL (causing a background check).

The mere act of possessing the rifles puts the motherfarookers in violation of state law. (whether that state law is Constitutional is a different matter)

There is. There are no private transfers in CA. Transfers must be made through an FFL (causing a background check).

The mere act of possessing the rifles puts the motherfarookers in violation of state law. (whether that state law is Constitutional is a different matter)

At least one story I heard was that the "transfer" happened before that law went into effect.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

At least one story I heard was that the "transfer" happened before that law went into effect.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I heard the 911 call the guy made right after the shooting and he said who they were and that "they used my guns to do it", so basically they knew within a short amount of time who did the shootings.

President Barack Obama said he was briefed on the investigation Thursday and reiterated the federal government's commitment to find answers to all the unknowns in the case.

Well, I feel much better now knowing the Kenyan has been briefed! [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom