• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Australia

I've been down under for two weeks and have been noticing something...despite the fact guns are nearly banned, there seems to be a shooting somewhere in the country that they show on the news here. I know we don't really hear about that back in the states, but just wanted to point it out. In fact, the first day I was here, there was a shooting in Melbourne. I guess it's another example of how the sheeo are satisfied with the feeling of "safety".

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk 2

That simply cannot be true, if you ban guns, gun crime goes away magically because the criminals turn them in (and they use up their magazines).

Seriously though, good info, I'll have to go find some sources that can be cited for this.

I've been down under for two weeks and have been noticing something...despite the fact guns are nearly banned, there seems to be a shooting somewhere in the country that they show on the news here. I know we don't really hear about that back in the states, but just wanted to point it out. In fact, the first day I was here, there was a shooting in Melbourne. I guess it's another example of how the sheeo are satisfied with the feeling of "safety".

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk 2
Carrying common pocket knives is banned there as well. The importation and sale of one-hand-opening knives is also illegal. For the children, naturally!

Can you smuggle home a Koala for me? Those things are damn cute!

Australians are not qualified enough to own guns because their relatives were all criminals. Didn't you know that? :)

Back
Top Bottom