• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Aurora shooter converts to Islam

It's bizarre that he allegedly called himself 'the Joker' when he had orange hair like the Riddler.

Also, why was his mugshot taken the day of his arraignment, and not immediately following his arrest? Not [tinfoil] here, but it's a bit bizarre for him to be wearing maroon jail duds in his mugshot.

Hanging is underrated. Perps should be hanged wherever they would the most embarrassed. Executions should not be "cruel or unusual", but they should disgrace the perp and thus deter thugs who think their life choices are "kewl".

Last edited:
If you're ever as stupid as this guy I think you should get right with God because someone is probably going to help you meet him right after the guilty verdict.

If you're ever as stupid as this guy I think you should get right with God because someone is probably going to help you meet him right after the guilty verdict.
If only. We'll be paying for this piece of crap's Room and Board for the next eighty years. All we should pay for is twelve feet of rope.

Hanging is underrated. Perps should be hanged wherever they would the most embarrassed. Executions should not be "cruel or unusual", but they should disgrace the perp and thus deter thugs who think their life choices are "kewl".

In Victorian England, pickpocketing was a capital crime. Pickpockets used to have a field day at hangings -- including those of other pickpockets. While everyone's attention was on the gallows, they'd move in for easy pickings.

If only. We'll be paying for this piece of crap's Room and Board for the next eighty years. All we should pay for is twelve feet of rope.

You're not joking. I wonder what he's cost the tax payer so far.

BTW, rope is on sale at Wal-Mart.

For someone that psychotic there is no disgrace. The best way to "disgrace" those wackjobs is demand that a TV camera lens never be aimed towards them.

-Mike

Its actually a win-win for most involved, he was likely brought up in a christian household, so we get to wipe our hands on him, the towelheads figure it is a score, albeit post facto. The only losers might be the Jehovahs and Mormons who did not get a shot at him, because he was locked up and could not answer the doorbell.[rofl]

Not uncommon. Have a murderer here in town who killed his family almost 20 years ago, has converted to Islam and now the parole board (in Massachusetts) is considering letting him out of prison. He is all better now. Jerks!

When I was a Jaycee and we formed a chapter in Walpole State Prison, I learned a lot (also by talking with the Commr. of Corrections back then). This was 30 years ago, so I don't know if anything changed, but back then for every meeting/religious service/etc. that a prisoner attended, they got 1/2 day off their sentence. So everyone joined everything to cut the sentence down and get an early parole. The other scary thing that the Commr. told me was that all the lifers in Walpole would someday be released, even those given "life without parole" would eventually be commuted by a bleeding heart governor!

not me.

do it Chinese style.
how do you plead ???
guilty by reason of insanity.
verdict DEATH.
no appeals.
take him out behind the courthouse, 2 bullets in the head.

Well, I'd give him a due process trial first, then the execution.

However, I do object to wasting a second bullet on him. You do realize that we have a scarcity of ammo, right? We shouldn't waste it unnecessarily on such trash.

Back
Top Bottom