Aurora, CO Shooter Doesn't Want to Die (Update post 88)

Tie him to a stake on that island full komodo dragons.

komodo-dragon_1_25312.jpg

There is no reason NOT to execute him, post haste. What is the point of having a death penalty at all, if it's not used in this instance. Is there anyone who doubts he did it? Who the **** cares what his "reason" (insanity) is. There should be no such thing as "not guilty by reason of insanity." Rather, they should be compounded. Guilty AND insane?? Go to the front of the line for your seat in the electric chair. Thanks for playing.

Due process, sure, then put him to death. I don't think there is very much doubt whether this is the guy or somebody else the "real" killer swapped clothes with. We need not worry about killing the wrong person.

/30

He will probably die of old age before the execution date. Isn't the averge death row stay like 30 years?

It will probably take at least 20 years before the legal wrangling finishes.

There is no reason NOT to execute him, post haste.

The legal process takes forever. And since we have executed innocent people in the past, I don't think this should be a speedy process.

There is no reason NOT to execute him, post haste. What is the point of having a death penalty at all, if it's not used in this instance. Is there anyone who doubts he did it? Who the **** cares what his "reason" (insanity) is. There should be no such thing as "not guilty by reason of insanity." Rather, they should be compounded. Guilty AND insane?? Go to the front of the line for your seat in the electric chair. Thanks for playing.

this, regardless of his sanity if he is not put down he will spend the rest of his life in some form of instatution at the exspence of the tax payer. If he has no chance of being a bennefit to society just finish him off and save hundresds of thousands of dollars. I'd love to see numbers on what it costs to house/feed an inmate for a year

Back
Top Bottom