Aurora, CO Shooter Doesn't Want to Die (Update post 88)

kill him, but do it slowly, so he knows he's dying.

Reminds me of a joke.

Three guys are walking through a jungle when they are caught and taken prisoner by a savage tribe. The tribe chief says to the first man, "I will give you two choices. Death, or bungie."

The man, not knowing what 'bungie' was, decided to choose that, because anything could be better than death. So the tribe proceeded to sodomize him repeatedly, for over an hour until he could barely walk. He stumbled away in tears as the other two men watched in horror.

The chief asks the second man, "Death, or bungie?" The man was horrified by what he had seen, but still would rather not die. He chose bungie, and the tribe proceeded to sodomize him even more viciously than the first man, for hours and hours, leaving him permanently crippled. He dragged himself away, sobbing.

The chief asked the last man, "Death or bungie?" The man decided that anything could be better than this 'bungie', even death. "I choose death!" the man exclaimed, bravely. The chief smiled. "Very well. Death.. by bungie!"

Good thing NES has become a death cult. Jesus. This requires a full trial with many a witness testifying before the rope is considered. In all likelihoodyou will end up with a guilty verdict, and then you tough guys can get your rocks off by pulling the gallows lever.

"He's nothing but a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worm! Hanging's too good for him. Burning's too good for him! He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!"

-- Hanover Fist character from the movie "Heavy Metal"

Here's my take:

Toss him in some windowless, climate controlled cell and weld the door shut. No variations in lighting, temperature, or anything that might clue him to the passage of time except for maybe counting some tasteless ration bar coming in through a slot in the door at irregular intervals. Allow no human conversation verbal or otherwise, and keep it this way for the next 100 years or his death, whichever comes first.

A few months in and he will wishing he had gotten killed at the movie theater.

Put him in general population, let them sort him out. I'd be surprised if he made it back into a courtroom if the guards had to go respond to an emergency somewhere else for a minute.

I got a new idea:

The key to the level of silence is the fact that the walls, floor and ceiling absorb all sound, rather than reflecting it, as most surfaces do. Thus the term anechoic: no echo. It’s so quiet, you can hear your own organs: your heart, stomach, even your ears, which make a tiny amount of noise. It turns out that it’s not an especially pleasant experience, especially in the dark. The longest anyone has ever spent alone in the chamber? Forty-five minutes.

World's Quietest Room Will Drive You Crazy in 30 Minutes : Discovery News

if this guy gets off somehow, does he get his guns back? I mean if he isn't sodomized in a quiet constantly lit room with gas injected into his veins while he is electrocuted slowly? lol

So much boner in this thread.

Sorry, I'll put it away...

images

He'll probably be killed quicker in general population than he would be on death row. If he's sentenced to death, he's got a good 20 years before he's gotta face the executioner.

Trial then Firing Squad, or Hanging pending the verdict.

Televised, for all to see.

Trial, yes. But I like this better: Take the piece of shit to the nearest pig farm. Drop him in the pit alive and let the swine do with him as they will. Audio and videotape it all for national news broadcasts. THAT will put a damper on violent crime.

Trial, yes. But I like this better: Take the piece of shit to the nearest pig farm. Drop him in the pit alive and let the swine do with him as they will. Audio and videotape it all for national news broadcasts. THAT will put a damper on violent crime.

Come on, that's not fair to the pigs

"...Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Brick Top- "Snatch"

Aurora, CO Shooter Doesn't Want to Die

Here is a video that would most accurately describe a just punishment for him. Just replace Kurt Russell with James Holmes. After, proceed to the pig farm.

Warning: most likely NSFW.

http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=lY65B-yCsGc&desktop_uri=/watch?v=lY65B-yCsGc

Nope, it's real. I just read an article about it and was going to update this thread if it wasn't already. Hopefully he gets what he deserves. It's only too bad he can't be killed multiple times over - once for each victim.

Back
Top Bottom