August 4, 2019 - 9 dead, 16 injured in a shooting in Dayton, Ohio.

Matt_SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
(CNN)Nine people are dead after shooting incident in Dayton, Ohio, according to police. Dayton Police say the suspect in the incident also is dead. Sixteen additional people were injured in the incident.
Miami Valley Hospital communications department Terrea Little said the hospital received 16 victims from the Dayton shooting. She would not characterize the injuries.
Elizabeth Long, spokeswoman at Kettering Health Network, which operates several Dayton area hospitals including Kettering Medical Center and Grandview Medical Center tells CNN that they are treating multiple victims in the ER from the shooting. She was not able to give specific numbers or specific hospital name of where patients are being treated.
Dayton Police previously said via Twitter that were "investigating an active shooter incident" in the city's Oregon District and asked residents to avoid the area.

View: https://twitter.com/DaytonPolice/status/1157928062111113216

View: https://twitter.com/DaytonPolice/status/1157928483491909633

Dafuq? Wonder if random/planned or gang related. My brother his wife, and 2 year old daughter just moved back to Dayton last month from DC. He was reassigned to Wright/Patt. His wife is from there, they met when he was there the first time, 14 years ago. Seemed like a decent place when I visited him though you could probably say the same about El Paso.
That’s a lot of bodies for a gang shooting.

Head on a swivel folks. Be safe out there.

Police also are trying to determine what motivated the shooter, who Carper said used a long gun with multiple rounds.

If you’re going to shoot 25+ people it’s usually a good idea to use multiple rounds. The last thing you want to have to do is measure powder and cases under stress.

Last edited:
Turns one's stomach to think it has gotten to this point but it is more believable by the day.

These attacks are planned. Law enforcement and the media and politicians will not admit to that. But this is the democrat agenda. My guess is that there is big money behind these attacks to push the gun control issue into the election cycle.

Turns one's stomach to think it has gotten to this point but it is more believable by the day.

I'm not convinced these are directly planned - except for Vegas - that one seemed orchestrated.

But they're certainly indirectly caused by all the hate-mongering by the left. they inspire Democrats like this guy, but also right-wingers who are angry and respond with their own hate.

I'm not convinced these are directly planned - except for Vegas - that one seemed orchestrated.

But they're certainly indirectly caused by all the hate-mongering by the left. they inspire Democrats like this guy, but also right-wingers who are angry and respond with their own hate.
YOU NAILED IT. Jack.

It's a contagious effect, just like suicides. Some disaffected psycho correctly assesses that killing a bunch of people will get the whole country to pay attention to them. CNN happily complies. Then the next psycho is similarly encouraged.
I was staying in London in 1990 and was herded out of Victoria Station by armed soldiers. As I was turning the corner I saw 2 fully geared up bomb squad members working on a package across the concourse. WHen I got home I immediately ran to the "telly" looking for the news... nothing.... next day read the papers ... nothing. I asked one of the residents and he responded "If it didn't explode it will not be in the news. It would just encourage them."

If you are not familiar with the London transport system Victoria Station is one of the main terminals where multiple underground and commuter rail lines intersect. Closing that station down for at least an hour impacted tens of thousands of commuters. And you never heard about it.

I spent 2 weeks in London in the late 80's when the IRA was fully involved in a feud with the Mother Country, it was a regular occurrence to be sheparded off a bus or tram when they found an unattended package, Never once did I read anything about it in the news or hear on the tellie.

Many people believe the democrats are the driving force behind most of the violence we are seeing today. When the democrats are not inciting the left they are agitating the right. As tragic as these events are to us, they are a wet dream for the democrats. Just another way for them to prove to an ignorant public that we are unfit to own guns. It's too bad that so many Americans are unwilling to except the truth. And what is the truth ? The democrats are far more dangerous than any terrorist organization that is already in this country.

The Democrats are fully prepared to murder whoever they need to to gain an advantage over their political rivals. God help us if they sweep in 2020 as there will be Civil War.

I think we have weeded out Civil War possibility on different threads on NES. No Civil War! Just New Zealand! New Zealand stage will be replaced in few months with more advanced London control under which you will not be able to get any sharp instrument and smuggling a kitchen knife to your home will get you stiffer sentence than distributing coke.

We all need jobs and we all need to keep up with mortgage payments!

Many people believe the democrats are the driving force behind most of the violence we are seeing today. When the democrats are not inciting the left they are agitating the right. As tragic as these events are to us, they are a wet dream for the democrats. Just another way for them to prove to an ignorant public that we are unfit to own guns. It's too bad that so many Americans are unwilling to except the truth. And what is the truth ? The democrats are far more dangerous than any terrorist organization that is already in this country.

They can FOAD about fitness to own guns or breathing air.

Yes, propaganda is indeed mightier than sword and there is a whole lot of discord and publicity to feed the fires.

I was staying in London in 1990 and was herded out of Victoria Station by armed soldiers. As I was turning the corner I saw 2 fully geared up bomb squad members working on a package across the concourse. WHen I got home I immediately ran to the "telly" looking for the news... nothing.... next day read the papers ... nothing. I asked one of the residents and he responded "If it didn't explode it will not be in the news. It would just encourage them."

If you are not familiar with the London transport system Victoria Station is one of the main terminals where multiple underground and commuter rail lines intersect. Closing that station down for at least an hour impacted tens of thousands of commuters. And you never heard about it.

That's what people don't understand about posting memes that US is the only country with shootings. Other countries has them, shootings, bombings, robberies gone bad, cartels being cartels, gangs flipping out, shitload of them and no media exposure.

Thoughts and prayers to the victim's and their families . Cudos to the officers for their fast response and neutralizing the threat.

[bow][bow]

Where have you been? This forum is overloaded with fair and sensible righteous people who still think that Democrats are just people with a slightly different opinion about the healthcare and a global warming. They want to have a discussion and they want to vote for Tootsie Roll because she will ask them gently to drop their guns in the government provided dumpster. In return, maybe, they will be allowed to practice archery under a direct supervision of a dedicated LEO.

I am glad you have showed up here! You are very brave and very open minded. Cheers! [cheers]

Last edited:
That's what people don't understand about posting memes that US is the only country with shootings. Other countries has them, shootings, bombings, robberies gone bad, cartels being cartels, gangs flipping out, shitload of them and no media exposure.

In many countries media are not allowed to post or cover in print any of these events.

In America media can't wait to howl with liberals!

New CPRC Research: How a Botched Study Fooled the World About the U.S. Share of Mass Public Shootings: U.S. Rate is Lower than Global Average - Crime Prevention Research Center

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom