• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

August 4, 2019 - 9 dead, 16 injured in a shooting in Dayton, Ohio.

Wasting no time!:
Mass. Officials React To Texas, Ohio Shootings

"My condolences to the families who are mourning the death of a loved one as a result of gun violence," Walsh tweeted. "We need gun reform now."

2020 Democrats Back Gun Limits After El Paso Shooting

Sanders blasted Republican Senate leadership for being “more concerned about pleasing the NRA than listening to the vast majority of the American people” and said that President Donald Trump has a responsibility to support commonsense gun safety legislation.

The shooting was far more personal for former Rep. Beto O’Rourke, an El Paso native who represented the city in Congress for six years. He suspended campaigning to fly home and “be with my family and be with my hometown.”

Earlier, O’Rourke appeared shaken as he told the union forum he’d heard early reports that the shooter might have had a military-style weapon, saying the country needs to “keep that (expletive) on the battlefield. Do not bring it into our communities.”

O’Rourke said the U.S. may require direct action, urgency and in some cases nonviolent civil disobedience, to make real change.

“I believe in this country. I believe, at the end of the day, we’re going to be able to get this done,” he said, “but it’s going to be because of those people who force it to get done.”

“This is a sickness,” Biden said. “This is beyond anything that we should be tolerating.” He added: “We can beat the NRA. We can beat the gun manufacturers.”

A visibly frustrated Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar said: “I believe that the NRA have long dominated American politics to the point where they have stopped sensible legislation that would have prevented deaths and prevented killings. They have done it time and time again.”

Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, noted: “We are the only country in the world with more guns than people.

“It has not made us safer,” he said. “We can respect the Second Amendment and not allow it to be a death sentence for thousands of Americans.

California Sen. Kamala Harris promised to use an executive action within her first 100 days of taking office to impose gun control. New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker said, “This has got to be a movement, politics or not, we’ve got to make ending this nightmare a movement before it happens to yet another community or another person dies.”

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted: “Far too many communities have suffered through tragedies like this already. We must act now to end our country’s gun violence epidemic.

Last edited:
What the media are reporting reflects shitty messaging by the coppers. I just read an account that quotes the assistant police chief there as saying a .223 is “a very large gun, in technical terms.”

WTF does that even mean?

They’re saying some bystander “grabbed the barrel” as he was shooting, at which point he went to the pistol before the cops shot him.

Wasting no time!:
Mass. Officials React To Texas, Ohio Shootings

"My condolences to the families who are mourning the death of a loved one as a result of gun violence," Walsh tweeted. "We need gun reform now."

2020 Democrats Back Gun Limits After El Paso Shooting

Sanders blasted Republican Senate leadership for being “more concerned about pleasing the NRA than listening to the vast majority of the American people” and said that President Donald Trump has a responsibility to support commonsense gun safety legislation.

The shooting was far more personal for former Rep. Beto O’Rourke, an El Paso native who represented the city in Congress for six years. He suspended campaigning to fly home and “be with my family and be with my hometown.”

Earlier, O’Rourke appeared shaken as he told the union forum he’d heard early reports that the shooter might have had a military-style weapon, saying the country needs to “keep that (expletive) on the battlefield. Do not bring it into our communities.”

O’Rourke said the U.S. may require direct action, urgency and in some cases nonviolent civil disobedience, to make real change.

“I believe in this country. I believe, at the end of the day, we’re going to be able to get this done,” he said, “but it’s going to be because of those people who force it to get done.”

“This is a sickness,” Biden said. “This is beyond anything that we should be tolerating.” He added: “We can beat the NRA. We can beat the gun manufacturers.”

A visibly frustrated Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar said: “I believe that the NRA have long dominated American politics to the point where they have stopped sensible legislation that would have prevented deaths and prevented killings. They have done it time and time again.”

Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, noted: “We are the only country in the world with more guns than people.

“It has not made us safer,” he said. “We can respect the Second Amendment and not allow it to be a death sentence for thousands of Americans.

California Sen. Kamala Harris promised to use an executive action within her first 100 days of taking office to impose gun control. New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker said, “This has got to be a movement, politics or not, we’ve got to make ending this nightmare a movement before it happens to yet another community or another person dies.”

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted: “Far too many communities have suffered through tragedies like this already. We must act now to end our country’s gun violence epidemic.

*snores* Theyre all so fake and boring. No one is going to comply with their orders. We do need gun reform. Repeal all gun laws. :)

I’m sorry but a gun is a gun. All this grandstanding about military style this and that is BS. Look what the VT shooter did with a couple of hand guns. It just doesn’t matter. So while it is sad that these events happen, trying to ban a particular style of firearm is a useless exercise but of course makes some folks feel emotionally more secure.

What the media are reporting reflects shitty messaging by the coppers. I just read an account that quotes the assistant police chief there as saying a .223 is “a very large gun, in technical terms.”

WTF does that even mean?

They’re saying some bystander “grabbed the barrel” as he was shooting, at which point he went to the pistol before the cops shot him.
Well, 2+2+3=7. That's bigger than 12 ga.(1+2 only equals 3). Jack.

In many countries media are not allowed to post or cover in print any of these events.

In America media can't wait to howl with liberals!

New CPRC Research: How a Botched Study Fooled the World About the U.S. Share of Mass Public Shootings: U.S. Rate is Lower than Global Average - Crime Prevention Research Center

This is because the vast majority of the media in the US is absolutely controlled by the Dem/progressives. Straight out of the Joseph Goebbels playbook...word for word. To Wit:

"Once they succeeded in ending democracy and turning Germany into a one-party dictatorship, the Nazis orchestrated a massive propaganda campaign to win the loyalty and cooperation of Germans. The Nazi Propaganda Ministry, directed by Dr. Joseph Goebbels, took control of all forms of communication in Germany: newspapers, magazines, books, public meetings, and rallies, art, music, movies, and radio. Viewpoints in any way threatening to Nazi beliefs or to the regime were censored or eliminated from all media."

Nazi Propaganda and Censorship

Sensationalist media coverage is likely to be a factor in copycat crimes. Just how much though is difficult to determine. But nobody, and I mean nobody, does over the top 24/7 hysterical news coverage like the good old U S of A ! It's all about the advertising $$...

Sensationalist media coverage is likely to be a factor in copycat crimes. Just how much though is difficult to determine. But nobody, and I mean nobody, does over the top 24/7 hysterical news coverage like the good old U S of A ! It's all about the advertising $$...

A tiny part of me was wondering if the Dayton cops withholding info on the shooter was a positive step in trying to keep him from notoriety, but then I read their other statements and realized no. They're just incompetent at dealing with the media.

The Democrats are fully prepared to murder whoever they need to to gain an advantage over their political rivals. God help us if they sweep in 2020 as there will be Civil War.

Yep, and smart people should be tripping all over themselves to prepare accordingly........but the vast majority will do absolutely nothing because of their normalcy bias affliction.

Yep, and smart people should be tripping all over themselves to prepare accordingly........but the vast majority will do absolutely nothing because of their normalcy bias affliction.

I'm almost always buying and selling firearms and knives.

Right now, AKs aren't what I'm selling.

"Some" people here post the dumbest sh*t , b*tching that a "political party" with ZERO EVIDENCE is the cause of an incident, instead of blaming the PERPETRATOR(s) that committed the crime....

... then the same "people" b*tch when the ANTIs blame the "gun" for crimes, instead of the perpetrator(s)

SMDH

proof that people in the (R)s is no different than people in the (D)s ...... (or any OTHER party)

A gun makes it easier though. You'd be a fool to think otherwise and make all gun owners look bad by using this as a talking point.
Not at all!! What could be easier then getting into a vehicle and flooring it down a crowded sidewalk? Look at all the nuts in China running around crowded areas randomly stabbing people. There’s tons of easy ways to easily take out large groups of people without using a gun. It needs to be said and you don’t look bad saying it. The bottom line is you can’t legislate crazy and hell bent.

I'm almost always buying and selling firearms and knives.

Right now, AKs aren't what I'm selling.

Its not just guns and ammo that I'm talking about regarding "preparing", but thats a good start. Have you enough food on hand to batten down the hatches for a few months without a severe impact to your health?
Have you got people to travel with or call upon to provide some type of security if needed?
Do you have a way to communicate with them other than a cell phone which probably won't work in SHTF?
Do you have heat ( with an alternate) for winter if fuel deliveries are interrupted or power goes out?
Most people will do absolutely nothing to increase their chances of survival in today's society......not even improve their situational awareness.....not one bit. They basically live hour to hour in their own little bubble and are lulled into thinking that yesterday was good, today was good, so tomorrow, next week, next month will also be good.

The shit storm took a long while to get here but it has crested the hill and going down the other side full speed and no brakes. Its only getting worse from here on out.

Last edited:
They can FOAD about fitness to own guns or breathing air.

Yes, propaganda is indeed mightier than sword and there is a whole lot of discord and publicity to feed the fires.

That's what people don't understand about posting memes that US is the only country with shootings. Other countries has them, shootings, bombings, robberies gone bad, cartels being cartels, gangs flipping out, shitload of them and no media exposure.

Absolutely. A stone's throw from El Paso, Juarez is a nice quiet little Mexican town. Never mind the 100 to 200 murders per month.

He’s getting shredded on his Twitter page, hilarious and angry responses all the way down.

Back
Top Bottom