• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS ATV TIRES w/ HONDA RIMS ---SOLD---PLEASE DELETE

ablediver

NES Member

Description : OEM ATV tires on OEM ATV rims for a Honda Rubicon. These came with the quad when I bought it. The machine had less than 400 miles on it . These tires still have the new tire nubbers on them. I've got monster mudders on the quad right now and don't have any intention of going smaller. They're super clean with very little use. The tire sizes are front: AT25 x 8-12, rears: AT25 x 10-12.

Accessories : There's also a set of brand new tire chains that have never been used . There's no rust on them anywhere. They came in a box with the machine. I never used them

Selling Terms : Tires, rims, with chains. I can deliver within 30 miles of Foxboro

Price : SOLD---PLEASE DELETE

Contact Information: PM here

Pictures:
(optional)

TIRES-1.JPG
TIRES-2.JPG
TIRES-3.JPG
TIRES-4.JPG
TIRES-5.JPG
TC-1.JPG

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom