Attorney General Maura Healey Issues Guidance on Bruen

LOL ok. A very good reason is if you need very good medical care and the very good medical care is in Boston. Sometimes that is the difference between living and not.

Sometimes one needs to come down from the mountains and their little dumpy shack for services.
Little dumpy paid for shack that is to you buddy! Frickin shithole is only worth 390K now too!

"The interviewer said BOS and those nearby cities were no longer considered higher-risk locales and let me withdraw my application rather than deny it, so I’d have no denial on my record."

Gee, what a swell commie fag, so gracious, so thoughful, so gosh darn respectful of others.

LOL ok. A very good reason is if you need very good medical care and the very good medical care is in Boston. Sometimes that is the difference between living and not.

Sometimes one needs to come down from the mountains and their little dumpy shack for services.
I’d be dead of cancer if not for Beth Israel Deaconess. So yeah. Thank dog for second opinions.

There is no good reason to move or go to or near Boston. I've lived here 50 plus years and have only gone to fly out when needed, and when my kids were younger go to a ballgame. That's it. Probably 20 times over the last 50 years at most.
Now that the kids are older and I do my best not to fly out of that shithole, my world ends at 495. I never go east of it. Its filled with scared sheep with masks on for the rest of their life.
Well, there’s always the cultural, educational and economic powerhouse called Worcester.

You can own a glock in MA, but you can't purchase onne here unless you are LEO.

Moving from a free state, bring your glock collection no problem.
No.

There are two sets of restrictions on sales of handguns in MA — one from statute and one from the AG. Both restrict what a DEALER CAN SELL. Neither restrict what an individual can buy.

No.

There are two sets of restrictions on sales of handguns in MA — one from statute and one from the AG. Both restrict what a DEALER CAN SELL. Neither restrict what an individual can buy.
Yes, sorry, forgot that, but dealers can sell if they want to, but most won't. Private sales are allowed also.

You can own a glock in MA, but you can't purchase onne here unless you are LEO.

Moving from a free state, bring your glock collection no problem.
I just bought 3 Gen4's off of Gunbroker, I've posted threads on my purchases. Just need to have them shipped to a FFL .

I just bought 3 Gen4's off of Gunbroker, I've posted threads on my purchases. Just need to have them shipped to a FFL .
Please advise as to how you fare in conspiring to commit an unfair and deceptive trade practice against yourself [rofl]

Most FFLs will not go against the AG edicts.

Well, there’s always the cultural, educational and economic powerhouse called Worcester.
Worked for me and my kids.......my kid was educated at WPI....sucks I know. The other went to college in SC. Both are doing great.

Why did you buy land up in Sunapee again? if Boston is so great?

Worked for me and my kids.......my kid was educated at WPI....sucks I know. The other went to college in SC. Both are doing great.

Why did you buy land up in Sunapee again? if Boston is so great?
Shortest answer is:
Boston sailing A.
Boston skiing F.

And we had an office in Manchester so I could write off 1/2 my trip. Also great for visiting Hanover area and VT customers.

WPI is a great school. Best of luck to your kids.

With my impressive and forum leading post to like ratio, along with my 10/10 good looks, I can only hope my fellow guntards show mercy upon my soul for my sins.

Why are you so mean?

Going to tell my grandkids someday that this is Broccoli Iglesias from NES:
giphy.gif

Interesting stats. Seems like Boston and Springfield were the big restrictors.

In 2021 alone, roughly two-thirds of the nearly 2,900 licenses Boston issued — or 1,945 in total — came with restrictions, according to data provided by Boston police.

It also ultimately concerns a small share of the state’s 477,500 active licenses to carry, 96 percent of which were issued without restrictions, state data show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom