• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Attn: New people!(Winners Picked!)

The next 10 people who sign up on this forum and go GREEN will be entered into a drawing for 1 of 2 free memberships to GOAL. The first 10 posts in this thread will be entered in the drawing!

For those considering going green, I invite you to ask any questions about it via PM or a seperate thread. I can tell you, that since going green, I've made friends, been involved in a group buy, and even seen nudie pictures(well maybe not the nudie pictures part). Regardless it's the best 19$ I have ever spent, and so I feel that this is a great way to give back.

Please do not post unless you have gone green after 8:20AM on 1/6/09.

Mods, sticky please?

So far:
Yanici
Jon Force
The Iglu
Breslau
Becka
tung tide
Alien
Tooth
Big Joe
ItalianBostonion

Last edited:
Hi. I just sent in by Paypal. However, I'm already registered here. How do we coordinate the payment to my existing registration?

John

Edit: Nevermind, I just noticed I turned green. Pretty tricky!!

Hi, I joined the forum last night and just went green a minute ago. Please let me know if you need any further info. Thanks. - Jon

Turned Green

Turned green on Monday, as far as NES goes. But have been green with Envy
after viewing lots and lots of your pics. since finding NES! Keep 'em coming.

Winners: Big Joe and Tooth. Please pm me your mailing addresses, and I'll subscribe to Goal for you.

I can't get no respect, ya know! I entered two Karmas and I got nuthin'. It's rigged I tell ya! Even my mother loved me more than you guys an' she tried to run me over with the car!![crying]
r1ms06.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, joined and went green.

New to US shooting world - was a target rifle shooter in UK/Scotland - mostly 22LR 3 position & prone UIT/ISSF style, but also owned a "Pattern 14" SMLE 7.62mm which shot great to 1000yds. Decided to try and pick up where I left off now I have achieved US citizenship.

-Tim

Back
Top Bottom