• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

*Attention Cape and Island voters* Schiavi is the choice for state Senator

ACK495

NES Member
So I passed along the GOAL candidate Questionnaire to Tony Schiavi and he stated he already sent it in. I have no doubt he'll get a very favorable rating from GOAL.

Schiavi agreed with our fight against the tyrant Healy and wrote in his response that he would support, and even co-sponser, Bruce Tarr's proposed legislation in reversing the "interpretation" and limiting her ability to do it again.

Not this was probably a debate, given his opponent, but it just reaffirms if elected, we'll have another pro 2a voice in the state senate. So get out and vote for Tony Schiavi.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Interesting. I was on the elbow for the weekend. Saw a TON of Schiavi signs. Along with billions of Shrillary/Kain't signs. I was utterly SHOCKED at the # of Hillary signs. I assumed Schiavi was of the same cloth. Glad to see that people on-Cape live a bit in reality and have some sense.

Back
Top Bottom