• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Attempted Armed Robbery Caught On GoPro

Step 1. dismount bike
Step 2. get on thugs motorcyle
Step 3. ride away laughing at his dumbassery, because if he were going to shoot, he would have already.

Thug got real close after the victim tried to run away:

Step One. hard strike with heel of left hand to thugs jaw (or push thugs firing hand away with my left hand but this guy got real close)
Step Two. draw revolver with right hand and fire two rounds downward into thugs hip area (don't want to fire toward my own arm or hand)
Step three. hope that stops the threat if not fire at center mass till gun is empty or thug is on the ground
Step four. Clear my handgun and wait for police

Last edited:
Amigo!... amigo!... AMIGO!!!

Just another dumbass American hipster/liberal that believes the whole world is one big melting pot and
we're all cool with it.

But this won't stop us from visiting all 195 countries and getting that Global Degree!

Good luck with that, pal.

Can't wait to see the GoPro footage from, Somalia, Sudan, Columbia, etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Just another dumbass American hipster/liberal that believes the whole world is one big melting pot and
we're all cool with it.

That's what he gets rolling around with a TON of expensive video recording gear in a rough part of town, towards the end looks like he had a pretty pricey DSLR strapped to his body as well.

we're all cool with it.

Ah yes the next beheading video candidate. Should be an interesting pov from a go pro.
Either that or spending the rest of his life (However short that might be) in a North Korean labor camp.

images

we're all cool with it.

I thought the same damn thing about this vid. Another lib who believes the world is "a safe place."

Once that gun is presented, game on.

He's very lucky he wasn't shot. We should probably also let anyone who wants to cross the border, like this guy, to come on over.

Keyboard Commando [on] off

When he tucked that heater back in the first time... I would have elbowed his face until it was flat.

Biggest mistake the guy made was having his Canon camera hanging off of his backpack. That's why the robber wanted his backpack.

Thug got real close after the victim tried to run away:

Step One. hard strike with heel of left hand to thugs jaw (or push thugs firing hand away with my left hand but this guy got real close)
Step Two. draw revolver with right hand and fire two rounds downward into thugs hip area (don't want to fire toward my own arm or hand)
Step three. hope that stops the threat if not fire at center mass till gun is empty or thug is on the ground
Step four. Clear my handgun and wait for police

Seriously. Once dbag puts the gun back in his waistband, it's time for a beatdown. That may sound like internet commando to some, but if faced with that scenario, if you see your chance, take it. This guy was lucky he was assaulted by a wussy thief who didn't seize on one of many chances to shoot him.

Seriously. Once dbag puts the gun back in his waistband, it's time for a beatdown. That may sound like internet commando to some, but if faced with that scenario, if you see your chance, take it. This guy was lucky he was assaulted by a wussy thief who didn't seize on one of many chances to shoot him.

All true. Thug gets that close.......you gotta do what you have to do......but after watching it again........
.......when thug tucked that gun in his belt......that would have been go time!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom