• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Atlantic Firearms

Mbous

NES Member
Has anyone had any experience ordering form Atlantic firearms? I've been thinking about ordering a couple of firearms from them in the next couple of months and I just wanted to see if any has heard things about the good or bad.

Has anyone had any experience ordering form Atlantic firearms? I've been thinking about ordering a couple of firearms from them in the next couple of months and I just wanted to see if any has heard things about the good or bad.

I don't have any experience with them but have been eyeing them as well for an AK purchase.

Blaine is easy to deal with. Order with confidence.

I've ordered a few parts kits from him and they've always done me right. You'd have to search far and wide to find a negative review of him and his company.

I had ordered from them many times over the years, always a good experience and reasonably fast ship, unlike some places.

I did business with them and they are always top notch. I did over the phone if it makes any difference.
there is only one thing that I can complaint about and it's 3% credit card fee. I know you might say i'm too spoiled, a lot of companies do that. And i'll say that a lot of companies don't.

Back
Top Bottom