• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Atlanta Subway Worker Shot Dead For Putting Too Much Mayo On Sandwich

Someone here puts mayonnaise on their Hotdogs... Admit it. [rofl2]

NGL found myself at a subway today and the mother f***er put way too much sauce on my sandwich.

In fairness, he was new, but there must have been a quarter cup of the stuff on my 6" sub. 🤮

For those of us who did the whole "stationed in Germany" thing...Pommes mit mayo is the reality.

Tour # 1 and tour # 2 I was like "Nah"..."Sounds nasty. I'll pass..."

But at Tour #3 I tried it while in Bosnia in '97....Was pretty friggen good and it became my daily lite lunch for about 4 months. (Were steak cut size fries so that helped)

Never became a habit but every now and then I take that walk on the wild side and dip my "pommes mit mayo..." (working on getting the grandkids into it now...)

Justified. I f***ing HATE mayo. I work around it by ordering things that don't automatically come with it, because no matter how often you say "Please hold the mayo" you get a heaping gob of God-forsaken cum shot goo on your burger. Sucks worse when it's the drive-through and you're already out on the interstate by the time you figure out your burger (chicken sandwich, etc.) has mayo in it and it's too late to turn around. WORST is if you had to bite into it to make that determination.

Jury nullification, man. she'll live
There's something wrong with you. Did you have to GobbleDGook as a kid? Show us on the doll where the pedo made you eat "mayo".

I could eat mayo sandwiches.
Hell we grew up on mayo sandwiches. Couldn’t always keep lunch meat around with so many kids so we’d get stuck with mayo, lettuce, cheese if we were lucky, and bread, until the next shopping period. When we ran out of mayo for the tuna we used mustard.

Hell we grew up on mayo sandwiches. Couldn’t always keep lunch meat around with so many kids so we’d get stuck with mayo, lettuce, cheese if we were lucky, and bread, until the next shopping period. When we ran out of mayo for the tuna we used mustard.
I ate mayo on wonder bread sandwiches when money was tight going to Harley-Davison school in Phoenix...

edit: make that "Harley" not "Darley"... [rofl]

My father always ate mayo and tomato sandwiches. I didn't like either when I was a kid, so it was traumatizing LOL. I'm ok with mayo now, but still don't like tomatoes.
When my tomatoes come in, I practically live on home grown tomato sandwiches! Canadien White bread, slathered with mayo, sliced REAL tomatoes (not the Ethelene gassed plastic ones from the store), sliced onions, garlic salt and black pepper. Oh, as for mayo on hotdogs (YES I DO) nothing better than a grilled hotdog sandwich for breakfast! Butterfly a wiener, panfry it with a couple of slices of white bread, slather it with mayo, thin slices of onion, cheese, a drizzle of yellow mustard.... Heaven!

Last edited:
For those of us who did the whole "stationed in Germany" thing...Pommes mit mayo is the reality.
pulpfiction.jpeg

Yes, we've got a couple of them that we don't use much. The Cuisinart food processor gets used more for different things, especially when making humus and chopping up relish ingredients. You can vary the coarseness of the chop using the pulse.
What I like best is they can be used on a hot pot still on the stove to puree soups and such... No transfer to processor and back for further reduction.

Back
Top Bottom