• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATK Buys Savage Arms Of Westfield

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Savage Arms in Westfield sold to defense giant ATK

WESTFIELD -- Defense contractor ATK, also known as Alliant Techsystems, announced Monday it has entered into an agreement to acquire Savage Sports Corporation in Westfield For $315 million.

Savage has 700 employees including 400 at its Westfield plant and headquarters. It calls itself is one of the world's largest manufacturers of hunting rifles and shotguns.

Full Story >>> Savage Arms in Westfield sold to defense giant ATK | masslive.com

Savage sold 645,000 firearms last year, mostly bolt-action rifles. That is a third of the total market for traditional firearms.

I don't know how get them linked here, But I brought them both up to page 1

I just saw them, I guess the search function doesn't seem to be working properly.
I even looked for "Savage" twice, first as a standard search, then a titles only search.

Shrug.gif

I just saw them, I guess the search function doesn't seem to be working properly.
I even looked for "Savage" twice, first as a standard search, then a titles only search.

Shrug.gif

Search doesn't work. I posted a story on quincy the other day that was a dupe and it never turned up the word "quincy" in search.

Back
Top Bottom