• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Athol, MA Appleseed: July 5th, 6th 2008

Only thing better than achieving rifleman this weekend was helping others to do it. You'll be finding that out soon enough. [smile]

Thanks to Henry, Dennis, Jeff, Nick, Chris, and my two stooges for coming down and making it all worthwhile for me and Dan. For those still working at their scores, keep hammering away. You all were doing the right stuff as far as we could see and I'd be just as happy to drive over and deliver one of those patches after the Appleseed as I would during the Appleseed.

Thanks for lending me the 10/22, but I think I'm going to look into an SKS for any further rifle training. I just could not get comfortable with the Ruger. Idealy I'd like to get an AR-15 as that's what I'm good with, but I missed the group buy and I need to be cheap.

Well done Dennis. While I have never participated in an Appleseed, I have shot the AQT and as a Master-level NRA Highpower shooter I can tell you that shooting Expert on the AQT defnitely requires a significant amount of mastery over the fundamentals.

You should be proud.

Well done Dennis. While I have never participated in an Appleseed, I have shot the AQT and as a Master-level NRA Highpower shooter I can tell you that shooting Expert on the AQT defnitely requires a significant amount of mastery over the fundamentals.

You should be proud.

Thanks Jose !

You should be proud.

+1 Very well done Dennis.

Back
Top Bottom