Athletic Concealed Carry Holsters

DemonChronicles

NES Member
Anyone have any suggestions/tips for a holster to use while running/jogging?

I am looking at the PT-One from Pistol Wear (http://www.pistolwear.com/) as another member had mentioned it awhile back.

Would like to hear what everyone else is using while jogging/walking dog/etc.

Thanks in advance men....

I had intended to buy one of those for running and biking but haven't gotten around to it yet.

The reviews imply concealment is poor for all but the most trim and/or large breasted folks out there.

i just run so fast that im home before i remember that i didnt take my glock with me. i should look into something though. I imagine any holster designed for exercise would have to be washed after every use?

i just run so fast that im home before i remember that i didnt take my glock with me. i should look into something though. I imagine any holster designed for exercise would have to be washed after every use?

Just to add to this statement, not only would I wash the holster but Id also clean the gun. Persperation sitting on a gun or the guns internals will greatly add to rust build up and metal breakdown. Just my .02

When I used to run, I carried my P22 in an Uncle Mike's paddle. I know it was only a .22, but it was small and light enough that I would bring it. I didn't have a compact carry at the time. The Uncle Mike's has a lot of retention, it wasn't going anywhere. Now I would carry my compact 9 in a Serpa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom