• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF

seems like a great addition to this, ongoing, thread

Sounds like "failure to communicate". I would have asked her to sit down with me and asked why the pics are needed and if this is part of an ongoing investigation and if I could provide any info that might help. I would also ask for picture ID if she had not provided it already. Could be that she was a greenhorn and just started yesterday. I was once told by a new examiner that as an 07 I could only sell what I manufactured. Jack.

Sounds like "failure to communicate". I would have asked her to sit down with me and asked why the pics are needed and if this is part of an ongoing investigation and if I could provide any info that might help. I would also ask for picture ID if she had not provided it already. Could be that she was a greenhorn and just started yesterday. I was once told by a new examiner that as an 07 I could only sell what I manufactured. Jack.
Judging by the look of her, she was a hard left Karen on a mission. This was her way of helping the regime and “the children”.

Judging by the look of her, she was a hard left Karen on a mission. This was her way of helping the regime and “the children”.
I don't believe there are any pro 2A agents working for the ATF.
Those get weeded out during the interview process.
Willingness to roast women and children alive will get you moved to the top of the stack though.

I don't believe there are any pro 2A agents working for the ATF.
Those get weeded out during the interview process.
Willingness to roast women and children alive will get you moved to the top of the stack though.
Question 1 - what are your thoughts on dogs as pets?

HR 8460 ATF Improvement & Modernization Act (in commitee).

1661118861271.png
1661118937269.png

Registry:
1661118997578.png

Harassment of FFLs, easier revocation, revoke FFLs for individuals not acting as a business:
1661119112517.png

Allow AFT to make definitions of dangerous weapons, restrict import of shotguns (otherthan sporting use):
1661119238298.png

Allow publishing of trace data to the public:
1661119326610.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crz8BLK0wWI

so they are building up the legal base to prevent sales of anything else other than shotguns, pretty much, except of those dangerous non-sporting shotguns. makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom